Sleetly Transparent Swirl Christmas Ornaments, 12 ct
Last updated date: November 21, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Holiday Ornaments and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Holiday Ornament you should buy.
Update as May 18, 2020:
Checkout The Best Holiday Ornaments for a detailed review of all the top holiday ornaments.
Although the Sleetly Transparent Swirl Ornaments, 12 ct look like glass, they're actually made with durable and shatterproof plastic. That means they're a perfect fit for homes with small children and pets. The ornaments also feature a hand-painted swirl design that adds a touch of elegance to any tree.
In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the Sleetly Transparent Swirl Ornaments, 12 ct placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Sleetly's shatterproof Christmas ornaments combine the beauty and luster of real glass with the unbreakable practicality of plastic. If you are tired of having ornaments fall from the tree and breaking then our ornaments are perfect for you! white ornaments for christmas tree sleetly christmas ornaments Sleetly 12pk Transparent Swirl Christmas Tree Ball Ornaments, White, 3.15 inches Shatterproof Ornaments These Christmas ball ornaments features hand painted white swirls on transparent balls. Combine with different sizes (60mm and 120mm) and our white snowball ornaments for a elegant look. Ready to hang out of box with a pre-looped string. Light weight and won't weigh down the Christmas tree branches ornaments christmas ornaments christmas ball ornaments swirl and white christmas balls MIX AND MATCH Mix and match sizes and with our snowball ornaments! Available in 60mm, 80mm and 120mm swirl and white christmas balls white ornaments white ornament christmas tree ORNAMENT SIZE ornament size chart christmas tree 80mm ornament size These ornaments are medium to large size. They will fit perfect for any sized tree 5 feet or higher. These ornaments are 3.15" (80mm) diameter wide which is the most popular ornament size. CHILD, ELDERLY AND PET FRIENDLY pets christmas broken ornaments kids christmas tree No need to worry about shattered ornaments or jagged glass pieces to pick up because these ornaments are CHILD, ELDERLY AND PET FRIENDLY. Our ornaments will not shatter if they fall from the tree. They look like real glass with the practicality of plastic. Tired of having to clean up ornaments that fall from the tree and breaking? Are you worried your toddler or pets will knock off your glass ornaments breaking them or hurting themselves? Try Sleetly's plastic but glass looking ornaments!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Holiday Ornaments
Many households begin preparing for the winter holiday season as soon as Thanksgiving has ended. If you enjoy setting up a holiday tree and decorating your home with the ones you love, you’ll need a few ornaments.
Ball ornaments are perfect for those who like a more traditional look. You can get them in almost any color or size. The KI Store Ball Ornaments, 34 ct comes in 23 different color choices with each set of colored balls having five different finishes. The finishes include glitter, shiny, mirrored, matte and shiny swirl.
Perhaps you’re searching for a ball ornament with a little something extra. In that case, the Sleetly Transparent Swirl Ornaments, 12 ct are a better choice. These balls are hand-painted and have more of a unique look than a ball made of just one solid color.
Another option is to go with an icicle design. The Kurt Adler Clear Glass Icicle Ornaments, 24 ct are simple and realistic, while the Oriental Trading Co. Multicolor Glass Icicle, 12 ct add a pop of color to your tree.
No matter what pattern you prefer, it is important to check out what material the ornament is made out of before you buy. Glass ornaments are stunning; however, they will break if dropped. These ornaments are better suited to a household full of adults. Homes with children and pets need ornaments that are listed as shatterproof.
Check to see whether the ornaments are hung with a string or a hook. Again, hooks have sharp edges that could harm kids and animals. You’ll want to opt for a string unless you live alone or with another adult.
Feel the weight of the ornament you are considering. You want to keep in mind that heavy ornaments may pull down tiny tree branches. Of course, you could still use the heavy ornaments as decorations elsewhere in your home.
Finally, you’ll need to determine how many ornaments you need. Most ornaments are sold in packs of 12 or more. If your tree is on the larger side and you’d like 24 ornaments, you’ll either need to purchase two 12 ct. packs or one 24 count pack.
The Holiday Ornament Buying Guide
- Typically, you won’t find any ornaments that come with a warranty, as many of them are considered fragile. You may be able to request a free return, however, if any of the ornaments arrive damaged.
- Before storing your ornaments, remove the hooks. This is important for two reasons. First, you won’t accidentally cut yourself with the hook when reaching for an ornament in a box. Second, the hook won’t have a chance to scratch the actual ornament while it’s in storage.
- It’s best to store ornaments in their original packaging, as the packaging was specifically designed to keep the ornaments safe. If the packaging is lost or damaged, you can purchase an ornament storage chest. As you place the ornaments in the squares within the chest, add a little tissue or newspaper in the empty corner spaces to keep the ornaments from rolling around.
- When your ornaments become scratched or worn, don’t toss them in the trash. Instead, consider giving them new life. You can add glitter or ribbons to an ornament with scratches. Older ornaments look great when assembled on a wreath. There’s also the option of breaking ornaments made of colored glass and using the glass to make a mosaic masterpiece.
- There are several factors that determine the price of ornaments. These include the material the ornament is made out of and the intricacies of the ornament’s design. For example, Kurt Adler Clear Glass Icicle Ornaments, 24 ct are cheaper than the Oriental Trading Co. Multicolor Glass Icicle, 12 ct, due to their simplicity and lack of color. The Sleetly Transparent Swirl Ornaments, 12 ct also capture a higher price than the KI Store Ball Ornaments, 34 ct because each ball has hand-painted swirls on the surface.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide