SleepytimePJs Front Zipper Footie Pajamas For Kids
Last updated date: November 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Footie Pajamas For Kids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Footie Pajama For Kids you should buy.
Update as November 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best Footie Pajamas For Kids for a detailed review of all the top footie pajamas for kids.
When it comes to sizes, these footie pajamas for kids start at 6 months and end at size 12. The pajamas have footies that feature non-slip grippers on soles. They are designed to be a bit more loose, allowing for added flexibility during play.
In our analysis, the SleepytimePJs SleepytimePJs Front Zipper Footie Pajamas For Kids placed 5th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Polyester. Footed onesies feature cuffed long sleeves, front zipper and non-slip grippers on soles. Onesie pajamas are not intended to be tight fitting. These pajamas have extra fabric to allow you to stretch and move around without feeling restricted as you sleep or lounge. Please read our size charts provided in the images to find the size that fits you best. Fits Baby Sizes: 6 Months (13-17 lbs), 12 Months (17-21 lbs), 18 Months (22-25 lbs). Toddler and Kid Sizes: 2T (26-29 lbs), 3T (29-32 lbs), 4T (33-36 lbs), 6 (45-55 lbs), 8 (56-72 lbs), 10 (56-72 lbs), 12 (82-93 lbs). Care Instructions: Machine wash cold with like colors. Gently cycle. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Rinse thoroughly. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed. To retain flame resistance and obtain best wash results. Wash before wear. Do not use soap products. Use detergent in full recommended amount.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Footie Pajamas For Kids
Having a good night’s sleep helps kids relax, process the events of the day and get ready for a busy day ahead. One of the factors that leads to a restful night of sleep is their pajamas. If kids are uncomfortable, itchy, too hot or too cold in their sleepwear, it’s likely they will be up every few hours because they can’t settle down. Getting a comfortable, perfectly fitted pair of footie pajamas brings your little one a step closer to a sound and peaceful sleep.
The most important thing to check for when you’re buying footie pajamas for kids is the material they are made from. Opt for a soft, breathable and comfortable fabric like cotton, microfiber or fleece for the best results. These fabrics aren’t scratchy, stiff or too warm. They let the skin breathe and feel soft to the touch, which is key. Be sure to check that your child doesn’t have an allergic reaction to a new fabric when trying the material for the first time.
Another factor to consider is whether the footie pajamas for kids have a button or zipper closure. Zipper closures are faster to go up and down, which is helpful for bathroom trips or diaper changes during the night. However, many parents prefer button closures because you don’t have to undo the whole length of the closure in order to change diapers, which helps keeps your child warm.
The Footie Pajama For Kids Buying Guide
- When it comes to footie pajamas for kids, there are so many different colors, patterns and styles to choose from. You can opt for solid colors, stripes, dots and other patterns like hearts or stars. Plus, they also have footie pajamas with cute characters your child will love.
- Check the care instructions of the footie pajamas to see how easy they are to clean. Most footie pajamas for kids can go in the washer or dryer and be cleaned with the rest of your laundry. However, some may require special washing instructions, so it’s best to check beforehand.
- Even though footie pajamas for kids cover most of their body, you may need to layer them up in order to keep them warm at night, based on the temperature in your home. Note that babies and toddlers will usually need one more layer than adults to stay warm. If you need to layer with footie pajamas, you can put on other clothes like a onesie, T-shirt, shorts or socks underneath.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide