SLEEP ZONE Kids Microfiber Queen Comforter Set
Last updated date: August 25, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Queen Comforter Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Queen Comforter Set you should buy.
Update as August 25, 2021:
Checkout The Best Queen Comforter Set for a detailed review of all the top queen comforter sets.
You’ll feel warm, soft and cozy in your bed with this queen comforter set. The brushed microfiber and overfill offer a luxurious feel. This set includes sheets and pillowcases in addition to the comforter.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the SLEEP ZONE Kids Microfiber Queen Comforter Set placed 7th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SUPER CUTE DESIGN: We used a dark starry background, plus pink stars, moons, planets, and meteors to design this bedding. Now, let your child start exploring the mysterious universe every day in his sleep. It is very cute and charming, He will fall in love with this bedding at a glance. Matching the pink on the back, it is a quiet color, Your child will sleep and wake up with a sweet smile. CLOUD-FLUFFY & ULTRA-SOFT. The comforter's fabric is 120gsm over-thick brushed microfiber, which makes the surface super soft and comfortable. The filling is Overfilled with 200gsm premium microfiber and Invista fiber which can provide brilliant breathability and cozy feeling, like sleep under a cloud. The luxurious all-season bedding set is kids-friendly to those that are allergic to goose down and feather bedding. Lightweight, Noise-Free and more Breathable, NO Tearing or Horrible Odor. DURABLE & WASHABLE: The classic quilted design keeps it fits the body effectively. With the elegant premium Piped Edges, it not only looks beautiful but also can effectively prevent edge breakage and drop lines. The durable precise quilting stitching ensures this product does not cause the line breaks and the fillers squeeze together even after many washes. kids-Friendly dyeing and printing process, excellent color fastness. It won't fade and blur after repeated washing. BEDDING SET & EASY CARE: 5 packs TWIN size include: 1 comforter 66x90 inch, 1 fitted sheet 38x74x14 inch, 1 flat sheet 66x96 inch, 1 pillow sham 20x26 inch, 1 pillowcase 20x30 inch; 7 packs FULL/QUEEN size include: 1 comforter 90x90 inch, 1 fitted sheet 60x80x14 inch, 1 flat sheet 90x102 inch, 2 pillow sham 20x26 inch, 2 pillowcase 20x30 inch. Easy care: Machine wash cold, don't use bleach, tumble dry low. You will not worry about the bedding being stained. SATISFACTION PROMISE: Our company has more than 30 years' experience in quality bedding products design and manufacture. We are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified. We are confident with our product quality and customer service, any questions, please feel free to contact us to get a satisfied solution in 24 hours. It's a wonderful gift idea for kids, boys, brothers, sons, grandson and so on.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Queen Comforter Sets
The focal point of the bedroom is the bed. It is not only the largest object in most bedrooms, but it’s also the most inviting. You can set the tone for your bedroom by choosing the right comforter set. For example, if you want to wake up to a burst of energy, opt for bright and bold colors like yellow, orange and red. Or, if you’d prefer a calm and quiet space, opt for soothing colors like light blue or cream.
When you’re looking for the right comforter set, it’s important to consider the material. This affects the durability of your comforter set, along with how easy it is to care for. Polyester and microfiber are common options that offer comfort, longevity and softness. The materials look like new after each wash, and can be used daily for years to come.
The filling of the comforter set is also key, as it affects how warm the bedding will be. Most comforters are filled with goose or duck down, or a down alternative. If you suffer from allergies, a down alternative is a better choice. It is also less pricey than real down. The “fill power” refers to how densely the comforter is filled. If you want to be toasty at night during the winter months, opt for a fill power of 600 or higher.
The Queen Comforter Set Buying Guide
- When buying a queen comforter set, take a look at what else is included with the comforter. While some comforters are sold individually, you can also get sets that come with full bedding, including flat sheets, fitted sheets, pillow shams and pillow cases. Other sets only include the comforter and pillow shams. Figure out what you need to create a serene and inviting setting for your bed.
- Many queen comforter sets have reversible comforters. These offer versatility because you can change up the look of your room simply by turning the comforter over. One side of the comforter is often printed with a design or pattern while the other is a solid color. You can also find reversible comforters that have two different colors on either side.
- Well-constructed comforters can last around 10 years. Check to see whether the filling has become lumpy or uneven. This is usually a sign that it’s time to get a new comforter. If you want to make your comforter last longer, consider putting it inside a duvet cover.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide