Sleep Innovations Shiloh Memory Foam King Mattress
Last updated date: September 24, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top King Mattresses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best King Mattress you should buy.
Update as August 30, 2021:
Checkout The Best King Mattress for a detailed review of all the top king mattresses.
In our analysis of 38 expert reviews, the Sleep Innovations Shiloh Memory Foam King Mattress placed 10th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Hypoallergenic design keeps your sleep space fresh. Advanced Suretemp memory foam provides pressure relief and motion isolation for undisturbed sleep.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On King Mattresses
If you have an old mattress or find yourself waking up each morning with aches and pains all over, it’s time to get a new one. Your mattress should align with the kind of sleeper you are and help you get a restful night’s sleep. It should also be roomy enough for you and your partner, your spouse or even your four-legged friends, which is why king mattresses can be so nice. When you wake up in the morning, the last thing you should feel is pain.
There are a number of different types of mattresses available on the market, each with its own set of benefits. Opt for one that matches your sleep needs. Memory foam is a common option for many people because of the comfort it offers. This kind of mattress typically has several different kinds of polyfoam. The mattress conforms to your spine while you sleep to help relieve pressure on your back. It also isolates motion, so it’s a good option if your partner moves around a lot in bed.
An innerspring mattress includes layers of foam with coils in between. There are different types of coils that can be used in these mattresses, such as pocket coils, wire coils and offset coils. However, the mattress can be noisy as a result of the coils, which may run against each other when you move. These mattresses are widely available and come in different price ranges. Plus, they are a good option for people who sleep warm, as they are breathable and feel cool.
A hybrid mattress includes both memory foam and coils. These mattresses conform to your body but also have good bounce thanks to the coils. They isolate motion better than an innerspring mattress, though they can still be noisy. They are typically more costly than a memory foam or innerspring mattress. Latex mattresses are similar to memory foam ones, but they sleep cooler and are ideal for those who get very warm at night.
The King Mattress Buying Guide
- When you’re on the hunt for a better night’s sleep, make sure your new king mattress helps solve the problems you’re experiencing. For example, if you find you keep waking up because your partner tosses and turns a lot, then you need a mattress that isolates motion. Memory foam is a good option for this. If you find you don’t like the feeling of sinking into your mattress, then go with an innerspring one.
- It’s also important to consider what kind of sleeper you are, as some king mattresses are better for specific types of sleepers. If you primarily sleep on your stomach or your back, then a mattress with firm support is your best choice. It will keep your spine aligned without putting too much pressure on your back, which will ensure you don’t wake up sore. If you sleep on your side, then a softer mattress is a good option. It offers comfort and relieves pressure off of your hips and shoulders. Some people are combination sleepers, sleeping in different positions throughout the night. In most cases, either a mattress with firm or soft support will work for you.
- For many shoppers, temperature regulation is a major factor. If you sleep hot or cool, you’ll want to get a king mattress that helps you stay at just the right temperature during the night. Your temperature sometimes depends on whether you sleep deeply. Often, light sleepers sleep cool while heavy sleepers are hot. Softer mattresses don’t allow for as much airflow because you sink into them while you sleep. Firm mattresses are a good option if you are a hot sleeper. A hybrid or innerspring mattress is a good choice in this case.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide