Skywalker Alloy Steel Safe Trampoline, 10-Feet
Last updated date: May 16, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Trampolines and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Trampoline you should buy.
Update as May 16, 2022:
Checkout The Best Trampoline For Endless Backyard Fun for a detailed review of all the top trampolines.
If you have a smaller outdoor area, the Skywalker 10' trampoline is a great choice since it's the smallest of the models. You'll also get sturdy construction and an affordable price, as the Skywalker 10' is the least expensive of all the options.
In our analysis of 30 expert reviews, the Skywalker Alloy Steel Safe Trampoline, 10-Feet placed 8th when we looked at the top 25 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Skywalker Trampolines 10 ft. round trampoline with enclosure has exciting features that are both fun and safe. Measuring 10 feet diameter, this trampoline fits nicely into nearly any yard or play area. Along with a durable heavy gauged steel frame construction and top of the line safety features the compact 10 ft. round size fits nicely into nearly any back yard or play area. The trampoline and safety enclosure frame assembly uses reinforced welded T-sockets at each frame joint, creating a solid and stable uni-bodied trampoline and enclosure frame. The patented stay-put enclosure design uses a buttonhole feature to connect the enclosure net directly to the jumping mat at each v-ring, providing safety for jumpers by eliminating gaps with no ropes to thread. Kids can jump higher and softer with the trampoline’s 64 rust resistant heavy gauge springs. The extra-wide, UV-resistant frame pad is filled with 1 In. thick foam for extra padding and comfort.
Expert Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Trampolines
For a family, a trampoline can be a great backyard addition. The kids will have hours of fun during the warm months of the year, and the physical activity will be good for them. If you have gymnasts in the family, you may see the trampoline as a useful practice tool. Some models even add on a basketball hoop for those who have future NBA stars in the family.
But choosing a trampoline goes beyond merely finding the model that will offer the most fun. In addition to prioritizing safety, durability is an important factor to consider as well. A frame of galvanized metal will ensure your trampoline withstands many years of active use. You should also consider the material of the jumping mat since it will endure plenty of use as well.
You should also consider the size of trampoline you’ll need. While a smaller trampoline is perfect if you have limited outdoor space, it’s also worth considering the inconvenience of a smaller jumping area. You may purchase a smaller model, for instance, only to upgrade soon after when you realize the first trampoline simply isn’t large enough.
Although you can pay for expert assembly on some trampolines, it’s an extra expense that some consumers may want to skip. If you plan to put it together yourself, you’ll want to look for a trampoline that’s easy to assemble. The Skywalker trampolines are the easiest to put together when compared to the others. However, if you’re leaning toward another trampoline, going for expert assembly may be worth it.
The Trampoline Buying Guide
- Even with all the other factors, there’s no denying that the jumping experience itself should be a top priority. Some trampolines have a highly responsive mat that makes it perfect for those who want to practice gymnastics. However, some models include a basketball hoop to give you something more to do than just jump.
- No matter how enjoyable the jumping experience, you’ll want to make sure you have a trampoline that will last. Some trampolines have a galvanized steel construction to keep the entire unit sturdy through years of jumping.
- Chances are, your children’s safety is a top priority. Be sure to consider all the safety elements of a trampoline before you invest.
- Unless you pay extra for expert assembly, putting the trampoline together will fall on you. All of the trampolines have issues in this area. The assembly of the many trampolines is fairly straightforward, but the instructions can be confusing. Other models may be more complicated, with assembly requiring at least two people and clocking in at more than three hours.
- Since these trampolines vary in size, that will likely be a determining factor. Some trampolines are 12 feet in size, while others are 15 feet in size.
- Cost varies widely among trampolines as well. No matter which one you choose, you’re sure to find a trampoline to fit your budget.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide