Skylarking Body Jewelry Piercing Styles, 110-Piece
Last updated date: February 11, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
We looked at the top Body Jewelry and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Body Jewelry you should buy.
Skylarking Body Jewelry Piercing Styles, 110-Piece, has a large selection of items. You'll get a range of colors and styles, including pieces for nose, brow and navel piercings. The colors are chosen at random, with some pieces repeating twice in a set, so it's important to expect that before you buy. Each piece has a 16L surgical steel bar and acrylic ornamentation. In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the Skylarking Skylarking Body Jewelry Piercing Styles, 110-Piece placed 3rd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note February 11, 2020:
Checkout The Best Body Jewelry for a detailed review of all the top body jewelry.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
There are 22 styles totally 110pcs rings. You can use them to your lips, tongue, navel, eyebrows and noses. Classic elegant and simple design, high quality, perfect girly gift Notice: Sterilize the stainless bar only, the ball should be washed with water! Marterial: 16L surgical stainless steel & acrylic Notice : Random color and dice, maybe there are some rings in the same colors. Please don't bid if you really mind. 100% brand new and high quality. Please feel free to contact us if you have any query about product.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Body Jewelry
Piercings are no longer just for ears. A little jewelry can give your eyebrow, tongue, navel or other body parts just a little extra pizazz. Whether you’re interested in adding new pieces to your collection or you’re building a new collection from scratch, there are plenty of body jewelry sets that will help.
Body jewelry comes in a variety of forms. Earrings have posts that slide through the hole, with a single ornamental piece at one end. You put a clasp on the back to hold it in place. Body jewelry has a longer post that slides through the hole. One of the most often-seen types of body jewelry is the barbell, which has a ball on either end to protect against losing it. You’ll find curved, circular and straight barbells, each designed to work with different body parts.
When shopping for body jewelry, safety should be a top priority. Look for surgical stainless steel and pay close attention to the type. You’ll find 316L is the most commonly found, along with 316LVM. The “L” in the rating stands for “low carbon,” with “VM” indicating the metal in the jewelry was produced in a vacuum. Although surgical stainless steel is great because it’s durable and doesn’t react with body fluids, it can contain nickel, a common irritant to those who are sensitive to jewelry.
DWYM Fun Fact
Although body piercings are a matter of personal preference, trends do matter to some consumers. For women, the navel is the most popular body piercing aside from earlobes, followed by the nose, other parts of the ear, the tongue and the nipple. For men, that order shifts, with the nipple being the most popular piercing, followed by the eyebrow, other parts of the ear, the tongue and the nose.
Safety should be a top consideration if you’re getting a piercing, though. A disturbing 31% of those getting piercings had complications, with 15.2% requiring professional help to fix the problem and 0.9% needing to be hospitalized due to piercing complications.
The Body Jewelry Buying Guide
- New piercings are still healing. That first piece of jewelry is essential, so make sure you choose the best surgical stainless steel and regularly wash the area with a saline solution or a fragrance-free soap and water.
- You can buy pieces of body jewelry individually, but you’ll save money by purchasing in sets. This can come in especially useful if you have multiple body piercings. You can buy sets that will include jewelry for your tongue, eyebrow and belly button.
- If you frequently upgrade your piercings, consider a kit that includes needles and clamps. You can also purchase these items separately to have on hand with your jewelry.
- Body jewelry needs storage. You can buy a portable storage box with compartments or a jewelry box to keep at home. Some sets come with that storage box, so consider the extra cost when you’re looking at buying jewelry that doesn’t include it.
- As appealing as the bright colors in some sets seem, you may find yourself wearing jewelry with more neutral tones the majority of the time. A silver piece may be more useful when you’re on vacation, for instance, since it will match every piece of clothing you have in your wardrobe.