Skybound Cirrus Enclosed Net Trampoline, 14-Foot
Last updated date: July 10, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
We looked at the top Skybound Trampolines and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Skybound Trampoline you should buy.
In our analysis of 44 expert reviews, the Skybound Skybound Cirrus Enclosed Net Trampoline, 14-Foot placed 9th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note August 4, 2020:
Checkout The Best Skybound Trampoline for a detailed review of all the top skybound trampolines.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Trampolines are the perfect addition to your backyard promoting healthy, active play. The SkyBound Cirrus 14 foot trampoline was designed in the U.S. to outperform in safety, durability and bounce quality at an affordable price. The concave safety net design keeps users safely inside the jump surface area, while 7-inch springs allow for a plush, yet responsive bounce that you can immediately feel. The SkyBound Cirrus can be easily assembled in less than one hour with its patented installation system. Using the push-pins, simply click the frame into place, attach the springs, and tie the net to the safety enclosure poles. Included is an easy-to-read installation manual and a toll-free number to our helpful team of experts willing to help guide you along the way with any questions you might have. From the grade of the vinyl safety pads to the quality of the stitching on the jumping mat, SkyBound uses only high quality components in conjunction with a rigorous quality control process when manufacturing its trampolines. SkyBound's yellow-zinc plated springs and powder-coated frames help add an additional layer of protection against the elements, making your trampoline safer, longer lasting, and, of course, better looking.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Skybound Trampolines
Skybound began in 2009 as a supplier of top-quality parts to trampoline manufacturers. A few years later, Skybound launched its own line of trampolines, prioritizing the same attention to safety, durability and performance that it did as a parts manufacturer.
Today, Skybound has a popular line of trampolines in a variety of designs. Whether you’re looking for a trampoline for fitness or fun, you can find a model that meets your needs, but it’s important to know what to look for when considering a trampoline purchase.
The first thing you’ll need to decide is where you’ll be setting up your trampoline. If you’re buying one for your backyard, it will obviously be exposed to the elements. The springs and other metal parts on trampolines can be susceptible to rust in moisture-heavy situations. Check to make sure your trampoline is built to withstand these conditions.
Another consideration is space. Indoor trampolines are often built to work within a confined area, so you’ll find they’re smaller. Some even fold up so that you can store them between uses.
Even some outdoor trampolines are available in smaller sizes. You may be dealing with limited yard space and need a trampoline that can fit into a corner. The only downside to smaller trampolines is that you may not be able to jump in groups, as you can with those that have a larger surface area.
Lastly, there’s the issue of safety. Skybound’s outdoor trampolines have safety nets built in, and for enhanced protection, you’ll get a concave net that keeps jumpers safely clear of the outer rim of the trampoline. If there are springs on the edge, you’ll even find that Skybound builds in a unique skirt feature that keeps those springs safely shielded from contact.
DWYM Fun Fact
It may seem like a hip craze, but rebounding is nothing new. In fact, trampoline workouts were a huge trend in the 1980s, when it seemed like everyone had a small trampoline in their basements or guest bedrooms. Today, rebounding classes have begun to pop up in gyms across the globe as consumers discover the health benefits.
The best thing about trampoline fitness is that you can purchase a small trampoline for home use at a fraction of the cost you’d spend for a piece of equipment like a treadmill or stationary bike. Some fitness trampolines even come with an exercise video or instructions that you can use to get started on a workout.
The Skybound Trampoline Buying Guide
- One of the most important features in a trampoline is its springs. Some are built to give each bounce a little extra oomph, making the experience more enjoyable.
- The legs are important, too. Some of Skybound’s trampolines offer more legs than you’d typically see in a trampoline. This provides extra stability while you’re jumping.
- Trampolines have weight limits, so take a look at that before you buy. Even a trampoline that seems to have a high capacity can be pushed to its limits once you start packing multiple people onto it.
- For outdoor trampolines, rust is always a concern. Look for springs made from galvanized steel to ensure you’ll enjoy the same performance even after years of rain, snow, ice and humidity.
- Pay particular attention to the way the net comes into contact with the bouncing surface of the trampoline. Ensure the two make a strong connection so that jumpers won’t run the risk of falling through.
- Trampolines have grown in popularity in recent years as consumers have discovered the health benefits of jumping. If you’re choosing a fitness trampoline, make sure the legs are sturdy enough to keep the surface stable even through the most vigorous activity. These will typically have a lower weight capacity than larger trampolines, so pay close attention to that in the product description.
- The size and build of the enclosure system also come into play. Look for one that is high enough to keep the tallest person in your household safe while jumping. A concave enclosure will ensure jumpers stay clear of the edge of the trampoline, where the springs are.
- Chances are, you’ll have to assemble your trampoline once it arrives, so it’s worth investigating how difficult it is to put together. If assembly is required, check to make sure instructions will be provided. You may need special tools and even a buddy to assist you as you set up your newest piece of recreational equipment.