Skrebba Foldable Laptop Stand
Last updated date: February 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Laptop Stands and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Laptop Stand you should buy.
Update as February 11, 2021:
Checkout The Best Laptop Stand for a detailed review of all the top laptop stands.
Whether you work at home or on the go, this laptop stand is an ideal buy. The stand folds up and is easily portable. It's also compatible with any laptop up to 17.3 inches and can be adjusted to match your ideal height and viewing angle.
In our analysis of 126 expert reviews, the Skrebba Foldable Laptop Stand placed 1st when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Compatible With All 10-17.3” Laptops - This portable laptop desk stand is compatible with laptop 10 inch-17.3 inch iMac, Apple MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, ASUS, Lenovo, Dell, Hp, Acer, MSI, Microsoft Surface, Toshiba, Samsung, Dell XPS 15, HP Spectre x360(2020), Dell XPS 13, LG Gram 17, Acer Swift 3, Asus ROG Zephyrus G14, Asus TUF A15, HP Elite Dragonfly, HP Envy x360 13 (2019), Google Pixelbook GoMicrosoft, Surface Laptop 3, Asus Chromebook Flip, Asus VivoBook S15even iPad and tablet. Multi-Angle Height Adjusted Deskstand - The laptop computer stand elevator is made of sturdy metal aluminum with adjustable height and tilt so you can angle the laptop for maximum visual comfort. The laptop stand for desk also keeps your computer up high so you have more space on the desk for papers and other office stuffs. Ergonomic Design With Sitting Properly - The MacBook Pro holder stand with Z-type design works as a raiser to elevate the laptop screen to more than 6” for a perfect eye level which is good for adjusting an ideal height for typing, watching and sitting properly, reducing neck pain, shoulder pain, back pain and eye strain. Ventilation Holes And Heat Dissipation - The office/home ventilated desk stand for laptop, tablet and computer is made of high quality aluminum with 13 Heat-Vent holes cooling down your laptop faster, extending notebook battery life and providing more air flow than if it were laying flat on the table. Sturdy Construction & Skidding Prevented - The laptop computer stand is made of premium thickened aluminum alloy which is quite sturdy supports up to 40 lbs (20 kgs) weight, so the adjustable laptop / tablet stand is sturdier and has less wobbly. 4 slide-proof silicone pads on the bottom keep the desk laptop stand from sliding. The 2 protective hooks and 4 anti-slip rubber pads on the top ensure your computer does not slide off the solid stand.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Laptop Stands
Over time, any repetitive activity risks straining your body. Standing all day can take a toll on your joints and muscles just as sitting can. But there are things you can do to reduce your risks, including wearing supportive shoes and alternating sitting and standing throughout the day.
But if you’re seated at a computer, typing or clicking around with your mouse all day, you may not have the option of alternating your activities. Sitting at a computer for hours at a time can cause back and neck strain. If you’re on a computer, typing and using your mouse can cause repetitive stress injuries like carpal tunnel syndrome.
In fact, ergonomic disorders have become a real problem in workplaces across the U.S. They account for 56 to 63 percent of illnesses reported to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). For a business, that means potential loss of income due to employees being out of work for surgery or simply not being as productive due to pain.
Often, it’s not the activity itself but the position of your body that makes a difference. In addition to alternating positions throughout the day, you can also set up your work area to be more ergonomic. Your monitor should be positioned at eye level, at least 18 inches from your eyes. Your back should be straight, shoulders up, and your knees should be parallel to your feet, which should be flat on the floor.
While all this is easily achievable using a desktop computer and monitor, laptop users face a challenge when it comes to ergonomics. Getting the screen at the level you need it while still being able to reach the keyboard comfortably is physically impossible. An ergonomic laptop stand resolves that, letting you attach a keyboard and mouse for use at your desk, while still giving you the freedom to take your device with you when you leave your office.
The Laptop Stand Buying Guide
- Although many laptop stands are built to work with multiple laptop types, you will notice most of them are limited in capacity. If you have a smaller laptop, you may want to go with one that’s built for that size to avoid taking up more space on your desk than necessary.
- Ventilation is essential to a laptop. If you block the airflow, your laptop could overheat, which will lead to performance issues. Over time, this can wear on your laptop’s internal parts, shortening its lifespan. Your laptop stand should have at least one opening that allows air to flow freely from your laptop’s vents.
- A laptop stand can move around, making it tough to achieve a comfortable position. Rubber feet will hold it in place if you accidentally bump it throughout the day.
- Many laptop stands are silver to match the color of some of the most popular laptops. Some come with black legs and a silver base or a full black build. Consider how it will look on your desk before you buy.
- You’ll need to purchase an external keyboard and mouse to use with your laptop if you haven’t already. You can find ergonomic peripherals that will enhance your safety.
- If you plan to take your laptop stand with you, make sure it disassembles and reassembles easily so that you can tuck it into a bag.
- It’s also important to pay attention to setup. Many laptop stands can be set up without using tools. However, unless you want to put your laptop stand together, it may be worth looking into how much work you’ll have to do before you can use it.
- Laptops require cords. Look for a laptop stand that provides at least one opening to squeeze items like power cords and USB cable in.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide