Skip Hop Unicorn Luggage For Kids
Last updated date: April 19, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kids Luggages and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kids Luggage you should buy.
Editor's Note April 19, 2021:
Checkout The Best Kids Luggage for a detailed review of all the top kids luggages.
This unicorn kids' luggage set is an excellent choice for a little girl. The bag features a set of wheels and a telescoping handle to make it a cinch for young ones to pull their own luggage. There's even a front pocket for snacks and a mesh side pocket for a water bottle or juice box.
In our analysis of 30 expert reviews, the Skip Hop Skip Hop Unicorn Luggage For Kids placed 2nd when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Front zip pocket keeps favorite things in easy reach. Retractable 13-inch handle for easy carry-on with kids luggage. Wheels that make for easy transportation during travel. Sturdy poly-canvas fabric with signature Zoo character design. BPA-free, Phthalate-free.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kids Luggages
Traveling with your kids can be equal parts challenging and joyful, but the right luggage can take some stress off your plate. Age-appropriate luggage makes it easier for kids to help pack their own suitcases and pull them along in an airport, and long waits feel a little easier with your child’s favorite cartoon characters on their suitcase.
Kids’ luggage is often a miniature version of adult luggage, but some suitcases come with child-friendly perks. For example, some models can transition from an insulated lunchbox to a bookbag to a suitcase. The Trunki Kids Ride-On Carry-On Luggage lets your child ride on top while you pull the suitcase along.
Some features are extra-important when you’re buying luggage for kids. Wheeled suitcases are much easier for them to pull, and rubber-lined edges can prevent owies. Dedicated pockets for tablets and other toys will also help car rides or security lines go by quickly.
The Kids Luggage Buying Guide
- The age and size of your child is the most important thing to think about when you’re buying luggage for them. Lighter materials, like canvas or scratch-resistant fabric, will be easier for a very young child to work with. If the luggage has a telescoping handle, make sure it’s not too tall for your child.
- Always look at the measurements and weight of children’s luggage before you buy it to make sure it’s large enough for everything they need without being too heavy.
- If you’re on a budget, try to buy luggage that will grow with your child. The animated characters they love this year might not interest them next year, so bright prints or designs might be a better choice.
- Let your child practice carrying and wheeling around their luggage before you set off on your trip. This will reduce the risk of luggage wheels running over little toes when you’re in an airport.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide