Skip Hop 3-Stage Grow-With-Me Functionality Baby Jumper
Last updated date: December 23, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Baby Jumpers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Baby Jumper you should buy.
Editor's Note December 23, 2020:
Checkout The Best Baby Jumper for a detailed review of all the top baby jumpers.
The Skip Hop 3-Stage Activity Center grows with your child, and can convert into a useful table as they grow up. Baby can play with the many toys around the seat and play the piano with their toes.
In our analysis of 146 expert reviews, the Skip Hop Skip Hop 3-Stage Grow-With-Me Functionality Baby Jumper placed 7th when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Our modern activity center captivates baby from head-to- toe-from four months to toddler! Designed in collaboration with a pediatrician, our baby activity center supports a "whole body" approach to play and learning. Easy to assemble, with toys that can be positioned anywhere for baby, it features a 360-degree rotating seat that turns and stretches for bouncing. Our unique Discovery Window lets baby see their feet while they play to learn cause and effect. As baby grows, our activity center converts for easy cruising-ultimately becoming a clean, sturdy table for coloring, playing and more. A modern, clean aesthetic and multiple uses will make this activity center a family favorite! Features: Ages 4m+ Three stages of use: Sit, swivel, bounce & play; Cruise & interact; Play table 25+ developmental activities Discovery Window lets baby see piano and their feet while playing Clip-on toys can be positioned based on baby's abilities Converts to a play table with a smooth, seamless surface 360-degree rotating seat that stretches for bouncing and includes toy loops to attach toys Musical, light-up piano with three ways to play: piano mode, song mode and motion sensor mode Peek-a-boo owl pops out and hoots Spring cloud with colorful beads Swaying trees move back and forth Hedgehog bead chaser with spinner Includes suction bee snack bowl; dishwasher-safe Foot support platform adjusts to the perfect height Legs detach for easy storage Phthalate-free Size (inches): 31l x 31w x 18.5h; (cm): 79l x 79w x 47h. Clean with dry cloth only.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Baby Jumpers
Babies need lots of engagement and stimulation throughout the day so they can learn new skills and develop new mobility. While it’s a great idea to let them enjoy some tummy time on a blanket on the floor, sometimes they need a little bit of a change in scenery. This where a baby jumper, also known as a jumperoo or exersaucer, can come in handy.
A baby jumper is a seat surrounded by fun activities that your baby can enjoy. Often, the seat is attached to an elasticized strap to it provides some flexibility and mobility. Babies sit in the seat and push off with their still-developing leg muscles. Being able to move up and down is a key aspect of the baby jumper. It provides a lot of entertainment for babies and parents alike.
How old does your baby need to be before they can enjoy a baby jumper? It’s always best to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations to ensure your baby is safe in the activity. As a general rule, your baby should be able to hold their head up independently before using a baby jumper. However, always follow the weight and height limits on the baby jumper.
When you’re buying a baby jumper, pay attention to the kind of seat it has. We all know how messy babies can be, so be sure to look for a removable and washable seat. You don’t want to have to struggle to clean a baby jumper’s seat if it does not come out of the contraption. Keep comfort in mind as well. Your baby may enjoy a seat that is soft and has extra padding. This will keep them nice and comfy while bouncing around. Keep adjustability in mind as well. Babies grow quickly, so you want to have a baby jumper seat that can be adjusted to fit your baby’s height. This way, your baby will be comfortable as they grow.
The Baby Jumper Buying Guide
- Before you go on the search for a baby jumper, explore your baby’s playing habits. Do they enjoy toys that have flashing lights or are they more partial to sound and music? Do they like rattles and things they can shake, or do they enjoy hammering on buttons? Pay special attention to the toys your baby jumper has, as this is what will stimulate your baby’s mind and keep them engaged while they play. The Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo has a number of toys circling the seat. It plays sounds and has lights to reward each of your baby’s moves. Other baby jumpers have exciting activities all around their seat. Whenever your baby jumps, lights flash and sounds play from the toys. You’ll even find models that allow your baby to play the piano with their feet.
- It’s no secret that babies grow quickly. They have growth spurts every few weeks, and their needs change every day. When you’re investing in a baby jumper, be sure that it will entertain your baby for a long time. You don’t want to only be able to use it for a few weeks. The Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo has a sturdy free-standing frame that comes with three height adjustments. That way, your baby can still enjoy the jumper as they grow taller. Other baby jumpers can be converted from a bouncer to a sturdy table as your little one gets older. The table can be used for cruising, coloring, playing and much more.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide