Sitka Spruce White Bakery Boxes With Window, 20-Pack
Last updated date: April 6, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cookie Boxes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cookie Box you should buy.
Update as April 6, 2021:
Checkout The Best Cookie Boxes for a detailed review of all the top cookie boxes.
With 20 boxes measuring 6 inches wide, 6 inches long and 3 inches deep, this set offers an elegant design with white boxes and gold ties. These sturdy boxes have a large square window.
In our analysis, the Sitka Spruce Sitka Spruce White Bakery Boxes With Window, 20-Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Our 20 pack bakery boxes with window come flat for easy storage with auto pop up structure which means no need to put the bakery boxes together! The bakery boxes are pre-glued and pre-folded. Simply open the bakery box, insert your baked goods, close the bakery box, and wrap it up with the gold elastic bowties provided in the pack. STURDY AND DURABLE: These bakery boxes are made with sturdy, durable, high grammage, food grade paper cardboard. The transparent window is made with durable and food grade, eco-friendly PET material. Your delicious baked goods are safe in these sturdy bakery boxes. PERFECT SIZE & MULTIPURPOSE: Whether you want to display half dozen large chocolate covered strawberries, a dozen sugar cookies, a dozen macaroons or a small personal pie, these 6x6x3 inch bakery boxes with window are the perfect size. They can also be used to wrap up the perfect gift or a fun and elegant way to present party favors for your guests during any occasion. GOLD ELASTIC BOWTIES INCLUDED: These 20 pack bakery boxes also come with 20 gold elastic bowties. Whether it is to wrap up baked goodies or the perfect gift, the bowties add an elegant and sleek finished look. CUSTOMER SERVICE GUARANTEE: If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your bakery boxes please contact us. You will receive an immediate refund or replacement, no questions asked!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cookie Boxes
Whether you need to store the treats for your family or you plan to give cookies away for a special occasion, a cookie box will come in handy. Not only can a cookie box help retain the freshness of your baked goods longer, but it will make it easy to transport and display your cookies. You’ll also find you can easily mix other baked goods in most cookie boxes, so you get flexibility.
When shopping for cookie boxes, you’ll find that most are square or rectangular and made of a cardboard material. While some of these boxes come in a plain brown color, others are white or come with a patterned design. Usually, these boxes will feature a plastic window on top that allows you to display your cookies. The window may be a simple rectangle or have a special design, like zigzagged or rounded edges.
Although they’re less common, you can find cookie boxes made entirely of plastic. These come in a variety of shapes ranging from a small square for a few cookies to a rectangular column to easily store a dozen. You might find these appealing when you want the treats on full display for a gift.
You’ll want to consider how a particular cookie box opens and closes to make sure it will stay secure and also work for your needs. Many paper cookie boxes have an automatic pop-up design that makes them easy to open.
While some boxes just have a top lid you slide over the bottom half of the box, others come with some type of elastic or twine that you can wrap around the closed box to prevent the cookies from falling out.
The Cookie Box Buying Guide
- While many cookie boxes come with a plain design, you can do a lot to make them more festive for the occasion. An easy way to spruce up a simple box involves tying a nice ribbon around it versus using just the twine that comes standard with some boxes. You can also add stickers, print and cut out logos or shapes, or use wrapping paper to add a patterned look.
- If you want to keep the cookies in the box fresher longer, consider individually wrapping them first. You can use plastic wrap, aluminum foil, zipping sandwich bags or even special cookie wrappers for this.
- For the best results, wait until your cookies have cooled before you begin wrapping or packaging them in the cookie box.
- You’ll need to take some extra steps if you plan to ship the cookies after you’ve boxed them. Get some bubble wrap to line the cookie box to keep the cookies from moving around. You’ll then need a slightly larger shipping box with space to add padding between your cookie box and the outer box.
- If you’re shipping cookies, consider choosing a speedy delivery method as well so that the cookies stay fresh for the recipient and don’t melt if the cookies could get hot during transit.
- Feel free to experiment with organizing your cookies in the box. In addition to a simple arrangement where you lay the cookies flat, you can try using vertical columns or mixing up the types of cookies in the arrangement. In any case, avoid an arrangement where heavy cookies might squish smaller ones or where too many cookies get crammed in a small box.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide