SIORO Calf-Length Terry Cloth Robe
Last updated date: October 12, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as January 31, 2022:
Checkout Relax Comfortably With The Best Terry Cloth Robe for a detailed review of all the top .
Show off your style in this 100% cotton kimono robe at the spa, pool or home. It is made with highly absorbent material that dries quickly. The robe is warm and comfortable and has big pockets.
In our analysis, the SIORO SIORO Calf-Length Terry Cloth Robe placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% cotton, soft, absorbent, and air permeability. Tie closure. Machine Wash. Terry Robe. Made by high quality terry cotton, features with handy hanger loop, outerside belt, and two big front pockets, it’s warm and comfortable for cold morning, or lounging around after a hot shower. Size Guide. Please refer to the size chart in image or product description. S is for US 4-6, M is for US 8-10, L is for US 12-14, XL is for US 16-18. Super Absorbent. Our kimono terry bathrobe has a high water absorption, the bath towel fabric can dry you quickly, left more comfy and relax. Care Instructions. Machine wash cold; Wash separately, suggest to add a laundry bag; Gentle cycle; Tumble dry on low heat; No bleach. Multipurpose. This lightweight towel robe is perfect for spa, bath, shower, pool, hotel, house, hot tub; and it’s also an amazing birthday or holiday gift for your loved ones.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Slipping into a terry cloth robe is a luxurious feeling. Whether you’re just getting out of the bath or enjoying a slow morning cup of coffee, the robe envelops you with softness, thanks to a fabric woven with large, long loops of cotton, cotton-polyester blend fibers or other materials (such as bamboo or silk). These make robes comfortable and highly absorbent.
There are several different designs of terry cloth robes you can choose from. The kimono style has longer sleeves than a regular robe and features a relaxed collar. Hooded robes enable you to cover your neck or head, which is great after you’ve just washed your hair or if you’ve had a dip in the pool. If you want more chest coverage, go with a robe that has a shawl collar. It sits higher on the chest to keep you nice and cozy.
Although you might think that one size fits all when it comes to this category, you do want to pay some attention to sizing, especially when it comes to length. Robes can go from mid-calf to ankle-length, depending on your preference. In the chillier months, many people prefer longer robes for extra warmth. It’s also important to check the length of the sleeves. You don’t want to have to keep rolling your sleeves up if they are too long, but you also don’t want to deal with cold forearms if the sleeves are too short.
The Buying Guide
- Terry cloth robes come in a multitude of colors, so you have plenty of options. Some people prefer to match their terry cloth robe with their bathroom colors, especially if they primarily use it after the bath. For example, if you have mostly yellow towels, you may opt for a yellow robe. For those that wear the robes after a swim, you may want to get one that matches with your bathing suit.
- To ensure your robe lasts a long time, look for high-quality craftsmanship. For example, check that the edges of the robe have double stitching so that they don’t unravel after a few washes.
- A key feature for many people is large pockets. This is especially important for those who like to lounge in their robes. Pockets make perfect storage for your phone, a TV remote or even a book.
- Do you want to make sure your robe doesn’t come undone unexpectedly? Look for one which has ties on the inside in addition to the outside for extra security.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide