Simple&Opulence Washed Linen Flax Bed Sheet Set
Last updated date: October 17, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Linen Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Linen Sheet you should buy.
This linen sheet not only includes a fitted sheet, but also a flat sheet and two pillowcases that are elegantly embroidered. The sheets are breathable and have a medium weight. They are designed to keep you nice and toasty in the cold winter and comfortable and cool in the hot summer. In our analysis of 146 expert reviews, the Simple&Opulence Simple&Opulence Washed Linen Flax Bed Sheet Set placed 3rd when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note October 17, 2020:
Checkout The Best Linen Sheet for a detailed review of all the top linen sheets.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
100% Linen 160 Gsm. Imported. MATERIAL. 100% Pure Linen with stone washed.The linen sheet set has been certified by OEKO-TEX Standard 100. WHAT YOU CAN GET. They will arrive tied up in a bundle with a cotton ribbon, like a little gift package.4 piece sheet set includes :1 Flat Sheet ,1 Fitted Sheet and 2 Pillowcases.Size:King size flat sheet is 108" x 102",fitted sheet is 78"x 80"x 14",pillowcase is 20" x 40".Our Fitted sheet is 14 inches deep with an elastic all around the sheet,it can fix your mattress well.If you need extra flat sheet please search the ASIN:B07V5L1DPV;extra fitted sheet:B07V4J1BLG;extra pillowcases:B075M7XCG2. ADVANTAGES OF LINEN. Linen is one of the best fabrics for health.The linen keeps you warm on chilly nights and cool on warm nights,an "investment piece" for your bedroom.It's soft like Egyptian cotton and medium weight.Linen has nice temperature moderation and breath-ability to help you fall asleep faster and sleep sounder.The unique material is especially suitable for hot climates regions. It will become softer every time it is washed. UNIQUE DESIGN. The pillowcases and the flat sheet are embroidered.Pillowcases are one-sided embroidered.The sewn embroidery along the border is the finishing touch that makes them even better to look at,simple and generous without losing the sense of design.It is also a good choice as a gift for festival,birthday and anniversary. USE INSTRUCTION. Wash under 60°C.Warm Iron.Tumble dry with medium heat.Wash with similar colors, Wash dark color separately.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Linen Sheets
There are many benefits to owning a linen sheet set. Did you know that linen can absorb 20% of its weight in moisture, while still keeping you feeling dry and comfortable? That means you’ll also be warmer during the fall and winter and cooler during the spring and summer.
As you compare different linen sheet sets, you’ll want to carefully examine the materials used to make the sets to ensure they are non-toxic. For example, you’ll find there are linen sheets that are constructed of 100% natural organic flax fibers that were never chemically treated.
Opting for a company that follows eco-friendly practices is also a plus. The DAPU Pure Stone Washed Linen Sheet Set is made from 100% French grown flax sourced from a farm that follows ecological and socially responsible harvesting methods.
Check the linens for softness. Although all linen sheets get softer and softer with each wash, you don’t want to start out with stiff sheets. The Beflax Linen 100% Natural French Sheet Set is stonewashed and softened with natural enzymes. That means you’ll be comfortable from the first night you climb under the covers.
Review the stitching next. Not only do you want to make sure the stitching is top quality, but you may also want to choose a set with some style. A set that adds a classic vintage look to their sheet sets with hemstitching is an excellent choice.
Determine if the sheet set comes in your bed size. Some companies only make king- and queen-sized sets, while others offer everything from a twin to a California king. Don’t forget to check if the sheets are made for deep pockets if you have a mattress with a 16 or 17-inch thickness.
Most linen sheet sets come with a fitted sheet, flat sheet and two pillowcases. In some cases, you’ll also receive a reusable cloth bag with a drawstring top for easy storage.
DWYM Fun Fact
Linen is made from the fibers of flax plants. It’s not only breathable but also absorbent, which makes it an excellent material for sheet sets. Here are a few fun facts you may not know about linen:
- When wet, linen is stronger than cotton.
- Ancient Egyptian mummies were actually wrapped in linen because it was a symbol of purity and light.
- Linen has been in use for more than 9,000 years.
- Thanks to linen’s high heat conductivity, you can wear it in the summer and be a few degrees cooler than someone who’s wearing wool or silk.
The Linen Sheet Buying Guide
- Look for any special acknowledgments or certifications. Some companies choose to obtain these so consumers know their products are high-quality. One such example is an OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certification, which reveals that the linens have been tested by a third party for chemicals and found to be free of any harmful substances.
- Pay careful attention to the sheet set’s product care label. Some are machine washable without any special instructions. Others require that you wash the sheets in warm water and tumble dry on medium. Additionally, you should avoid adding bleach to any cycle that contains linen sheets, as bleach weakens linen fibers.
- Should your linen sheets become stained, you’ll need to use a stain remover before washing them. It is important that you test the stain remover on an underside hem or seam first to make sure it doesn’t harm or discolor the fabric.
- The price on linen sheet sets ranges based on where the linen was sourced from, as well as any extra touches that are added by the manufacturer. For example, you’ll find the Beflax Linen 100% Natural French Sheet Set costs more than the DAPU Pure Stone Washed Linen Sheet Set because it uses a unique melange weave that the others don’t.