Simple&Opulence Stone Washed Linen Sheets
Last updated date: July 13, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Linen Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Linen Sheet you should buy.
Update as July 13, 2020:
Checkout The Best Linen Sheets for a detailed review of all the top linen sheets.
These linen sheets are an elegant choice for any bedroom. They provide ultimate softness and have a weight of 160 GSM. They can be machine washed and dried for easy cleaning.
In our analysis of 53 expert reviews, the Simple&Opulence Stone Washed Linen Sheets placed 1st when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Made of 100% Premium Quality Euro Flax Fabric with Stone Washed, 160 GSM (For make the fabric soft, the stone washing process will cause an uncontrollable shrinkage, so the final GSM will have 5% more or less deviation). Use the exquisite craftsmanship stitch with the elegant embroidery on the sheet and pillowcase. Our linen products has been certified by OEKO-TEX Standard 100, which is eco-friendly. The flax sheets can bring you a healthier life, durable for a long period. Unique breathable, cool feeling in summer, no sweating concern; Also a great choice for winter, wonderfully warm. Heat conduction and moisture absorption is larger than cotton fabric, you will get great nights sleep. Good color fastness, not easy to fade. This linen sheet set will exceed all of your needs. Linen fabric will becomes softer after every wash. 4 Pieces Sheet Set — Including 1 Flat Sheet 1 Fitted Sheet and 2 Pillowcases, Mattress Cover is Deep Pocket design, the depth of the fitted sheet is about 14 inch. The elastic is all around the fitted sheet. The matched style duvet cover set/fitted sheet/pillowcases are available.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Linen Sheets
Linen is a strong fabric that is made out of the fibers of the flax plant. One of the key qualities of linen is that it is highly absorbent and can hold up to 20 times its weight in moisture. This makes it an ideal fabric for warm weather. Another benefit is that linen dries quickly, much faster than cotton. It’s a perfect fabric for bedsheets because of its ability to keep you cool and dry. Its temperature-regulating properties ensure that you’re able to sleep comfortably without overheating.
Linen has a tendency to wrinkle. While this may seem like a negative aspect to some, it’s actually part of its aesthetic. It brings a kind of casual and relaxed look to any bedroom and fits in well with any type of décor. Linen also has a natural elasticity that makes it highly durable. Unlike wool or cotton, linen becomes softer with every use and wash. The material also has anti-static and anti-bacterial properties, so it is comfortable and clean.
When you’re looking for linen sheets, aim for 100% linen instead of a blend with another kind of fabric. This will give you the best moisture-wicking properties. Some linen sheets come pre-washed. This means they are ready to use and will be soft from the start. If they are not pre-washed, they may be coarse in the beginning. After a few uses and washes, they will soften.
Linen is a long-lasting and durable fabric if it’s cared for correctly. Avoid washing it in hard water or water that has a high lime content. You may need to use a softening agent in some areas. Many people hand wash their linen, but it can be cleaned in the washing machine on the gentle cycle with lukewarm water and a mild detergent. Air drying will yield better results, though you can also use the low setting on the machine dryer.
The Linen Sheet Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for the perfect linen sheets, note the thread counts and weight. Unlike cotton, you don’t need to aim for a high thread count to get luxurious bedding. The ideal thread count for linen is 80-120. This is because it has thicker fibers that cannot be woven too tightly. Many linen brands do not mark their thread counts on the packaging. Instead, they mark the weight. In this case, aim for a weight of 175 to 190 grams per square meter.
- Many shoppers choose linen sheets because of their softness. Do not be surprised if they are not soft right out of the packaging. Instead, some linen sheets require a couple of rounds of washing before they begin to soften over time.
- Note that with linen, shrinkage can sometimes be an issue. Even if your sheets are pre-washed or pre-shrunk, you can expect them to shrink another 5% after washing. As a result, you’ll want to look at the pocket depth of fitted sheets to make sure they will fit your mattress after shrinking.
- Select a color and style of linen sheets that complement your bedroom décor. Most linen bedding comes in neutral or soft colors, so it will blend in with your comforter, curtains, rugs and other textiles in your room. It will work with almost any aesthetic, from vintage to post-modern.
- One of the characteristics of linen sheets is that they will wrinkle. It’s an inevitability. Do not iron your sheets on a hot setting, as this will damage the fibers in the fabric. You can leave the sheets wrinkled for the natural look. If you do want to iron your sheets, do it at a warm setting instead.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide