simplehuman Brushed Stainless Steel Sink Caddy
Last updated date: February 15, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Sink Organizers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sink Organizer you should buy.
Update as February 27, 2020:
Checkout The Best Sink Organizer for a detailed review of all the top sink organizers.
In our analysis of 21 expert reviews, the simplehuman Brushed Stainless Steel Sink Caddy placed 9th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Secure Fit Four suction cups and a wire ledge hanger form a secure, no-slip grip. Faster Drying Numerous ventilation holes and elevated sponge storage compartments help maximize airflow so sponges dry quickly, minimizing bacteria growth. Product description Product Description Our slim sink caddy keeps your sink area neat and everything you need within easy reach. Four suction cups and a wire ledge hanger provide a secure, non-slip grip on your sink. An elevated sponge compartment and numerous venting holes at the bottom of the caddy maximize airflow to help sponges dry quickly minimizing bacteria growth. Brand Story We design tools that help people become more efficient at home. Day to day life has room for improvement. That’s the basic thinking behind simplehuman. Many activities in our daily routine are so basic that we take them for granted. Washing our hands, cleaning up after a meal, grooming and prepping our appearance. Through innovation and new technologies, we find ways to streamline these simple tasks. We call our products tools for efficient living.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Sink Organizers
Organizing your kitchen comes with many benefits including less stress, better time management, financial savings and increased efficiency. In addition to making the best use of your cabinet space, you’ll also want to organize the area around and under your sink.
When counter space is limited, you’ll find there are organizer trays that you can buy that attach to the inside of your sink. You’ll want to look for a model that uses a super-strong adhesive so that it doesn’t come loose once the water from the sink splashes up against it. Most of these trays are able to hold dish rags, sponges and scrub brushes.
Another option is to go with a tray that sits to the left or right of your sink and holds both your sponge and your liquid dish soap. These trays come with a built-in drain lip, so that water is able to run back into the sink instead of collecting in the tray. You’ll find these sink organizers typically come in either plastic or silicone. Silicone is a great choice, as it is both heat- and water-resistant.
There are also sink organizers that help you make the most of the area under your sink. They take into account the space you need for plumbing and have extenders that allow you to adjust the organizer to the size of your cabinet. Some models also allow you to move the organizer’s top shelf a little higher or lower, which is nice if you have cleaning products in large bottles that don’t fit on a regular sized shelf.
The Sink Organizer Buying Guide
- Whether your sink organizer is made of stainless steel, plastic or silicone, it can be cleaned with a little dish soap and water and dried with a lint-free towel.
- Sink organizing trays can also be used in your bathroom to hold hand soap, mouthwash and teeth cleaning products.
- Sink organizers make excellent housewarming gifts.
- It is important to replace the kitchen sponges in your organizer once a week and to wash your dish rags every three to four days.
- As you begin to browse the price of sink organizers, you’ll notice models that go in or next to the sink, like the Luxet Sponge Holder Kitchen Sink Organizer Tray and the KINCMAX Sponge Holder & Dish Cloth Hanger, are among the most affordable. You’ll pay a little more for sink organizers that go under the sink, like the Simple Houseware Under Sink Expandable Organizer Rack and the Deco Brothers Under Sink Expandable Shelf Organizer. These models are designed to neatly store your cleaning supplies.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide