simplehuman Fast Dry Kitchen Sink Organizer
Last updated date: February 9, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kitchen Sink Organizers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kitchen Sink Organizer you should buy.
Update as February 9, 2022:
Checkout The Best Kitchen Sink Organizer for a detailed review of all the top kitchen sink organizers.
This kitchen sink organizer will always stay in place at the end of the sink thanks to its ledge hanger and suction cups. It contains many ventilation holes for fast drying. The brush holder extends to accommodate long brushes.
In our analysis, the simplehuman simplehuman Fast Dry Kitchen Sink Organizer placed 9th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
5-YEAR WARRANTY – We use the best materials and solid engineering so our products will last in tough environments like your home — for years. POP-OUT SILICONE BRUSH HOLDER – Extends to hold longer brushes. SECURE FIT – Four suction cups and a wire ledge hanger form a secure, no-slip grip. FASTER DRYING – Numerous ventilation holes and elevated sponge storage compartments help maximize airflow so sponges dry quickly, minimizing bacteria growth. SAVE SINK SPACE – Neatly store sponges off the countertop. RUST-PROOF MATERIALS – Durable, long-lasting materials won’t rust or discolor. 7.6″W x 5.6″D x 7.5″H.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kitchen Sink Organizers
When it comes to your kitchen, it’s likely your sink is the hub of all activity. No matter what you’re doing, it’s bound to end up with at least a few dirty dishes. As a result, you need to keep a lot of things close by: sponges, scrubbers, dishcloths and dish soap to name a few. Instead of leaving these important items scattered in and around your sink, you can keep the area neat and clean with a kitchen sink organizer. Plus, the organizer makes it easy for you to find what you need right away.
When you’re looking for a kitchen sink organizer, first consider what you’re going to put in it. This will help you determine what kind of organizer you need. For example, if you typically use different kids of scrubbers for pots and dishes, you may need a larger organizer to keep all of your things. Alternatively, if you just need space for your dish soap and one sponge, then a small kitchen sink organizer will do. It’s best to just keep the items you use regularly in the organizer. Place any seldom-used items in a cabinet near the sink.
The Kitchen Sink Organizer Buying Guide
- One of the most important things to look for in your kitchen sink organizer is the material it is made out of. Because the kitchen sink organizer will frequently be wet or damp, you want to go with a material that will not rust or grow mold and mildew. Some of your best options include stainless steel, silicone and plastic.
- The sponges and wash cloths you place in the kitchen sink organizer will likely be wet after use, so having adequate drainage is important. This means you wont have dirty dishwater floating around in your kitchen sink organizer. Some organizers have large or small gaps at the bottom where water can freely flow through to the sink, while others have a drainage tray you will need to empty.
- Decide where your kitchen sink organizer will be placed. Do you want one that hangs over the edge of the sink, or one that sits on your countertop at the end of the sink? This will determine the style of caddy you need.
- Think about whether you want one large compartment where you can place all your items, or whether you like things more organized and want smaller compartments for specific items.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide