Simple Trending Stackable 3-Tier Expandable Shoe Rack
Last updated date: November 5, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Expandable Shoe Racks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Expandable Shoe Rack you should buy.
Update as November 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best Expandable Shoe Rack for a detailed review of all the top expandable shoe racks.
This expandable shoe rack can hold anywhere from 9-12 pairs of shoes and boots. It can be used around the house thanks to its nice look. The rack is durable and made from thick metal tubes.
In our analysis, the Simple Trending Simple Trending Stackable 3-Tier Expandable Shoe Rack placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
3-TIER SHOE RACK: This shelves fit boots, high heels or slippers and hold 9-12 pairs of shoes. Multifunctional: In the kitchen, set the kitchenware and cutlery. In the living room, the shelves can hold sundries. Put it in the closet and keep the clothes neat. Make the utility room looks cleaner. STACKABLE AND EXPANDABLE FOR DIY: 2 sets can be stacked vertically to get a complete 6-tier shoe rack or bridged horizontally to expand the unit. DURABILITY: Made of thickened metal tube with power coated finish which is smooth and with strong corrosion resistance. EASY ASSEMBLY: Simple structure design makes it very easy to assemble. USPTO Patent Pending.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Expandable Shoe Racks
While a small accessory, shoes can certainly take up a lot of space. Whether you just keep your go-to pair by the front door or have an enormous shoe collection that takes up your spare bedroom, having expandable shoe racks is a great way to organize your footwear, ensure everything is easily accessible and also protect your investments.
There are several different types of shoe racks to choose from. Many different styles of racks can be made expandable by adding on shelves to the unit or stacking multiple units on top of one another. Freestanding shoe racks, as the name suggests, are shelves which stand on their own. Typically, they are placed directly on the floor, but go also go on another wide surface. They sometimes can be stacked to expand. These shoe racks are versatile because you can often adjust the height of the shelves to accommodate taller boots or shorter shoes.
Cubby shoe racks are sturdy pieces of furniture that are great for stacking. However, they are not as versatile as other shelving because they cannot accommodate tall footwear like boots or high heels in their small cubby spaces. Similar to cubbies, shoe cabinets are sturdy and ideal for stacking. They are perfect in tight spaces such as narrow hallways. Another option is an over-the-door shoe rack. As the name suggestions, they hang on the back of a door and you place your shoes directly on them. These are perfect when you don’t have any floor space available for a rack or shelf.
When thinking about what kind of expandable shoe rack you want to get, it’s best to first consider where you are planning on putting it. Measure out the space to see how much room you have both horizontally and vertically. This way, you can determine what kind of rack will work best in your space and how much you can expand it based on the room you have.
The Expandable Shoe Rack Buying Guide
- Stability is of great importance when it comes to shoe racks. There is typically a lot of movement around the shoe rack itself as it is often placed in high-traffic areas where people are slipping shoes on and off each day. If the rack is wobbly and flimsy, you may end up with the entire rack falling over or shoes falling off the rack anytime there is commotion. Opt for an expandable rack that has a stable footing and is sturdy.
- Be sure to check the heights of your footwear when determining which expandable shoe rack to get. If you have a lot of knee-high boots for example, you will want to make sure the shelves are adjustable so you can move them up to accommodate your shoes.
- For those that have a lot of stiletto heels, it’s best to go with an expandable shoe rack that has solid shelves as opposed to slatted ones. Heels can often slip off the slats which can be messy and inconvenient.
- How many shoes do you need to store? Check to see the capacity of the rack and how much it can grow if expanded. Be sure to consider the amount of space you have and whether you’ll be able to expand the rack fully.
- Most shoe racks are fairly simple and come with instructions, while others are complex and require time and tools. Be sure to consider your assembly needs when purchasing.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide