Simple Trending Multi-Functional Anti-Slip Desk Organizer
Last updated date: December 9, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Desk Organizers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Desk Organizer you should buy.
Update as December 8, 2021:
Checkout The Best Desk Organizer for a detailed review of all the top desk organizers.
In our analysis of 27 expert reviews, the Simple Trending Multi-Functional Anti-Slip Desk Organizer placed 8th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Great for desk storage and holding Letter/A4 size paper, documents, folders, binders, stationary and notebooks
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Desk Organizers
Is there anything more frustrating than not being able to find what you need on your desk? Whether you’re trying to locate an important paper that’s buried in a towering pile or a highlighter that’s fallen off the back of the desk, it is difficult to be productive when you’re surrounded by chaos. Using a desk organizer is a good way to bring order to your workspace so you can focus on the important tasks at hand.
There are many different types of desk organizers on the market. If you primarily need a way to arrange your stationary, look for a desk organizer that comes with several small compartments of varying sizes. This way, you can keep your pens, pencils, highlighters, sticky notes and erasers neat and tidy. However, if you have a lot of paperwork that needs to be sorted, you can opt for a vertical or horizontal desk organizer with space for letter-sized papers and booklets.
One of the most important things to consider when buying a desk organizer is the size. You’ll need something that has room for everything you want to store, but it shouldn’t be so big that it takes up valuable space on your desk. Make sure you have ample space to work on the desk without bumping into your organizer.
The Desk Organizer Buying Guide
- Before you purchase a desk organizer, first tidy up and only keep on your desk the things you use on a daily basis. These are the items you need to find space for in your desk organizer. Remove any clutter so that you don’t fill your organizer with items you don’t really need to have front and center.
- Consider how many compartments you need and in what size. Take a look at the items you want to store on your desk and separate them into categories. For example, papers in one pile, pens in another pile and so on. This will help you see what size and type of compartments you need.
- Opt for a desk organizer that has some weight, as anything too lightweight will be wobbly when full. It should be able to hold all of your items with ease.
- Metal organizers are a good option as they match with different decors, are sturdy and durable, and have a sleek aesthetic. Plus, they are easy to clean with a damp cloth.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide