Simple Modern Cup-Holder Friendly Insulated Water Bottle, 22-Ounce
Last updated date: December 1, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Insulated Water Bottles and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Insulated Water Bottle you should buy.
Update as November 28, 2022:
Checkout The Best Insulated Water Bottle for a detailed review of all the top insulated water bottles.
This insulated water bottle is engineered to keep your drinks cold for hours. it features a leak-proof lid with a straw. The bottle fits in most cup holders.
In our analysis of 26 expert reviews, the Simple Modern Cup-Holder Friendly Insulated Water Bottle, 22-Ounce placed 4th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Vacuum Insulated: Keep your drink cold for hours with the double-walled, insulated Summit water bottle. Leak Proof Straw Lid: Our BPA-free Summit Straw Lid is leak-proof when the nozzle is in the closed position; US Patent Pending. Durable: Our Summit water bottles are coated in a durable finish. The 14-22oz Summit water bottles fit in most cupholders. The 32-84oz Summit water bottles do not fit in most cupholders. Why Simple Modern: Our Generosity & Excellence core principles lead us to sell quality products, partner with others, and donate over 10% of profits.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Insulated Water Bottles
An insulated water bottle is an excellent choice if you want to reduce single-use plastic waste. Insulated bottles not only are an eco-friendly option, but they also keep your beverage at the perfect temperature all day. Most insulated water bottles have thermos-like construction, which means they can ensure your drink maintains temperature for long periods of time. There is very little temperature transfer to the outer walls, so the bottle remains comfortable to hold. Plus, insulated bottles don’t get condensation either, so you don’t have to deal with any moisture on the outside of the bottle.
Most insulated water bottles are made out of stainless steel, which is a durable and safe option. There is no risk of breaking, cracking or denting because of how strong stainless steel is, so you don’t have to worry if you accidentally drop your water bottle. Stainless steel is also comparatively light, so your bottle will be easily portable.
The Insulated Water Bottle Buying Guide
- The height and width of the bottle is an important buying factor. If you use your insulated water bottle in your car, ensure that the bottle fits nicely into your cup holders. If you like to place the bottle in the outer pockets of a backpack, ensure that the size works for you. The bottle should also be comfortable to hold in your hands without feeling bulky or awkward.
- There are different types of lids for insulated water bottles. Screw-top lids are fairly common and easy to open and close. Some bottles have spout or nozzle lids, which can be limiting to drink from. Some water bottles actually come with multiple lid options so you can choose which works best for you. Having a lid that attaches to the bottle, even when open, is handy for keeping everything together. This way there is no chance of losing the lid.
- Angled bottles look interesting, but keep in mind that they may be hard to clean if there is a pronounced bottleneck. Typically, straight-edge bottles are the easiest to clean and maintain.
- Having a handle on the water bottle is key, especially if you usually have your hands full. A handle makes it easier to carry your insulated water bottle along with a number of other things. You can also use the handle to attach the bottle to a purse or backpack.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide