Simple Houseware Kitchen Pan and Pot Lid Organizer
Last updated date: February 8, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pan Organizers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pan Organizer you should buy.
In our analysis of 29 expert reviews, the Simple Houseware Simple Houseware Kitchen Pan and Pot Lid Organizer placed 6th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note February 17, 2020:
Checkout The Best Pan Organizer for a detailed review of all the top pan organizers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
SimpleHouseware Kitchen Cabinet Pantry Pan and Pot Lid Organizer Rack Holder, Bronze. SimpleHouseware Kitchen Cabinet Pantry Pan and Pot Lid Organizer Rack Holder, Bronze
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pan Organizers
When your kitchen is clean and organized, you’ll find preparing and cooking meals goes much more smoothly. Installing a few organizers is a great way to keep like items neatly together and in a dedicated spot. Fortunately, there are many different types of pan organizers on the market that fit every budget and pan collection.
Take a look at your available storage space and how many items you have to organize. Keep in mind that some organizers, like the Simple Houseware Kitchen Pantry Organizer Rack, can hold baking sheets, cutting boards, small casserole dishes and lids in addition to pans.
Simple organizer racks come in two styles. You can get them with rubber feet, so they stand on their own or with a mounting count. Either style can typically be installed vertically or horizontally. For example, the Deco Brothers Kitchen Pan Organizer Shelf fits four pans horizontally and five vertically. How you install it will most likely depend on the space you have in your cabinet.
Should you fill your cabinets and still have a few pots and pans leftover, go with an organizing shelf, like the Cooks Standard Wall Mounted Wooden Pot Rack. Most wall racks allow you to store items on a top shelf and hang items from swivel hooks underneath.
Large homes and homes with big families may require a full baker’s rack. The Whitmor Baker’s Rack with Removable Cutting Board stands 3 feet tall and has four shelves, as well as a series of hooks for hanging pans, cooking utensils or mugs. Since the bottom shelf is capable of holding up to 250 lbs., you’ll also have a place to store your small appliances.
DWYM Fun Fact
The National Organization of Professional Organizers reports that a lack of space is not the biggest reason people have clutter, but rather disorganization. If your kitchen is one of your problem areas, there are several things you can do to get the area straightened up.
Start off going through all of the items in your kitchen cabinets and get rid of anything you haven’t used in a few months. Place the remaining items together in groups before returning them back to the cabinets. Use organizing racks in the cabinets that have pots, pans, baking sheets or lids. If you find your cabinet space lacking, mount a shelf on the wall that also has a few swivel hooks. If your kitchen is big enough, you can also set up a full baker’s rack.
The Pan Organizer Buying Guide
- While some racks can be used without mounts, they may not be capable of holding heavy pots and pans.
- Some pan organizers require assembly. Make sure you have the tools needed before you make the purchase. Others don’t require any tools at all. Either way, be sure to read up on how easy or difficult assembly will be before you buy.
- You may find certain organizers aren’t necessarily ideal for corner cabinets that are designed like turntables.
- Always review the terms of any product warranties before you buy, as many of them are limited to certain defects.
- There are pan organizers to fit just about every budget. The most affordable are the Simple Houseware Kitchen Pantry Organizer Rack and the Deco Brothers Kitchen Pan Organizer Shelf, as they fit right inside your cabinets. The Cooks Standard Wall Mounted Wooden Pot Rack is moderately priced, thanks to its ability to add storage space using your kitchen walls. The most expensive pan organizer is the Whitmor Baker’s Rack with Removable Cutting Board, which stands 3 feet tall.