Simple Houseware Industrial Grade Garment Rack, 62-Inch
Last updated date: January 21, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Garment Racks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Garment Rack you should buy.
Whether you lack closet space, or you need to store garments for a fashion show, the Simple Houseware Industrial Grade Garment Rack, 62-Inch is your best bet. It's capable of holding up to 400 lbs. of clothing and features an elegant silver finish. Each of the rack's wheels lock in place for added stability. In our analysis of 23 expert reviews, the Simple Houseware Simple Houseware Industrial Grade Garment Rack, 62-Inch placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note January 21, 2020:
Checkout The Best Garment Rack for a detailed review of all the top garment racks.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
From The Manufacturer
Commercial Grade Garment Rack holds up to 400 lbs. Comes with Heavy duty 3" Casters/Wheels with Brakes. Sturdy Metal construction with Elegant Silver Paint. Dimension: 63"W x 62"H x 24.2"D
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Garment Racks
Whether you live in a small apartment and are in need of storage space or you run a business that requires keeping a wardrobe at the ready, a garment rack is your best bet. There are a few different options available, so you’ll want to review the features to get the best garment rack for your needs.
Check the design of the garment rack. You want a model that is both sturdy and functional. The IRIS USA Garment Rack with Wood Shelf, 25-Inch is made out of metal and features an angled frame that keeps clothes from banging against the wall.
Determine whether you only need to hang a few items or a large number of garments. The Only Hangers Heavy Duty Garment Rack, 63-Inch has one of the longest rods on the market, and as an added bonus, the rod’s height is adjustable. You can lower it to store children’s clothing or raise it to hang a series of adult ballgowns. Some garment racks even have rods that are extendable, so you can squeeze in a few more pieces of clothing.
Decide how movable you need the garment rack to be. Some models are built to be stationary, while others come with wheels. The Simple Houseware Industrial Grade Garment Rack, 62-Inch has a set of caster wheels with brakes, so you can easily move it from room to room. Once you have the rack where you want it, you can lock the wheels to keep the rack in place.
Look for any extra benefits the garment rack may have to offer. For example, the Simple Trending Extendable Garment Rack, 65-Inch has a bottom shelf that allows for storing shoes, hats, purses or any other accessories you need to organize.
DWYM Fun Fact
Did you know that over 2 billion t-shirts are sold every year and that the average person has at least seven pairs of jeans? That’s a lot of clothing to organize. While some of these items fit nicely in a dresser, hanging them in a closet or from a garment rack allows you to see the clothing and make a quick choice as to what you want to wear for the day.
Even Thomas Jefferson preferred to hang his clothing. His closet featured a turning machine that allowed him to maximize the space and he added a garment rack-like device at the end of his bed to hold his coats.
The Garment Rack Buying Guide
- Some garment racks are not adjustable or extendable, so make sure they are adequate to meet your needs as is.
- Check to ensure that you either have the tools required to assemble the garment racks or that they are supplied with the product.
- Some companies sell complementary products that work well alongside the garment rack. If you’re in the need for additional storage, this may be a great option.
- When placing clothing on your garment rack, make sure you disperse the weight evenly. Otherwise, you risk the rack falling over.
- Should your garment rack begin to collect dust, simply dampen a microfiber cloth and give it a quick wipe down.
- Size and weight capacity are the biggest factor in determining the price of a garment rack. Since the Simple Houseware Industrial Grade Garment Rack, 62-Inch and the Only Hangers Heavy Duty Garment Rack, 63-Inch are commercial-grade and able to hold as much as 400 lbs., they cost more than the Simple Trending Extendable Garment Rack, 65-Inch and the IRIS USA Garment Rack with Wood Shelf, 25-Inch.