Simple Houseware Expandable Under Sink Organizer
Last updated date: February 17, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Under Sink Organizers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Under Sink Organizer you should buy.
Not only does the Simple Houseware Expandable Under Sink Organizer expand from 15 inches to 25 inches, but it also has four different height levels. That means you won't have any trouble customizing the unit to fit your space. The organizer also comes with rubber feet that protect the bottom of your cabinets from scuffs and scratches. In our analysis of 50 expert reviews, the Simple Houseware Simple Houseware Expandable Under Sink Organizer placed 3rd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note February 17, 2020:
Checkout The Best Under Sink Organizer for a detailed review of all the top under sink organizers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
SimpleHouseware Kitchen and Bathroom Under Sink 2 Tier Expandable Shelf Organizer, Silver. To save your under sink space in kitchen, bathroom. Born to under sink space (kitchen/bathroom), varied configuration allow you get stuff organized around the pipes under the sink.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Under Sink Organizers
If you want to make the best use of your cabinet space, you’ll want to consider purchasing an under sink organizer. These organizers not only help you fit more items in the cabinet space, but they do so in a way that makes every item in the cabinet visible and easy to grab when needed.
There are several different types of under sink organizers to choose from, so you’ll want to start by looking at whether you’re interested in a model that is stationary or one that sits on a track and slides in and out. A system that glides is best if you have deep cabinets, as you won’t be able to reach the back of the cabinet without bending down and extending your arm as far as you can.
Next, determine if you prefer the organizer to have shelves or baskets. Shelves are great for boxes and items that don’t fall over easily. Baskets are best for holding a host of smaller items, like sponges, towels or makeup under a bathroom cabinet. Of course, you don’t have to choose one over the other. There are organizers that offer baskets on the bottom and shelves on the top.
Construction material is also important. Stainless steel models are more durable and more attractive than plastic, but they tend to have a higher price tag. Some of the models made from stainless steel come with extenders, which is helpful if your cabinets are wide.
Check to see if the under sink organizers have any extra features that make them even more functional. For example, there are models that are stackable for use in pantries and laundry rooms, as well as organizers with rubber feet to protect flooring from scuffs and scratches.
DWYM Fun Fact
Did you know that being organized has a whole host of benefits? You’ll find a few of them listed below.
- According to WebMD, taking a few minutes to stay organized each day results in added energy and the ability to be more productive.
- You’ll save money when you organize your home, as you won’t end up purchasing items that you already have, but just didn’t see because they were buried among other items.
- You’ll save time by not having to search for a product that you know you have somewhere in the house. Once you’re organized, you’ll know exactly where that item is located.
- Stress is replaced with happiness when you’re organized. Seriously, one study found that women who had homes that were more cluttered were more likely to suffer from stress, depression and fatigue.
The Under Sink Organizer Buying Guide
- Don’t forget to consider the height of the products you plan on placing in your organizer, as some cleaning products are quite tall. They often don’t fit on the top shelf of most organizers.
- Organizers with baskets that do not use a gliding system can be hard to pull out.
- Some under sink organizers require assembly. Make sure you have the tools necessary to install the unit before you purchase it.
- Look for a satisfaction guarantee, product warranty or dedicated customer service team in case you need help with the under sink organizer after you buy it.
- When it comes to the pricing, you’ll find stationary models, like the Deco Brothers Stackable Under Sink Organizer, the Simple Houseware Expandable Under Sink Organizer and the SpicyShelf Expandable Under Sink Organizer, are more affordable than organizers with gliders. The Lynk Professional Under Sink Organizer uses a patented proglide ball bearing glide system, which increases its overall cost.