Simple Houseware 4-Tier Shoe Rack
Last updated date: October 8, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Shoe Racks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Shoe Rack you should buy.
Update as October 8, 2021:
Checkout The Best Shoe Rack for a detailed review of all the top shoe racks.
This four-tier shoe rack comes in a versatile bronze color to suit your décor scheme. It can easily accommodate 20 pairs of shoes. Each shelf can hold up to 30 pounds.
In our analysis, the Simple Houseware Simple Houseware 4-Tier Shoe Rack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Great solution to keep your entryway, closet, dormitory, patio, mudroom and garage away from mess.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Shoe Racks
When choosing a shoe rack, you should first consider your footwear collection. How many pairs of shoes do you have? Do you wear them all regularly? How many are shoes or sandals, as opposed to larger footwear, like boots?
Shoe racks come in a variety of sizes and styles, but you’ll want to be sure that the one you choose can accommodate all of the shoes you have. Some people choose to keep parts of their collection in storage or in less-accessible areas like the backs of their closets while setting their favorite sneakers or pumps out on a shoe rack for convenience.
You can find shoe racks that have just two tiers, as well as those with several. Some shoe racks are much wider than they are high, while others are just wide enough for one pair of shoes per shelf and are quite tall. This latter type of display is perfect for tight spaces or corners.
Shoe racks also come in a number of finishes, so it is easy to find one that matches your décor. From black to bronze to bamboo, there is sure to be a shoe rack perfect for your home.
When buying a shoe rack, don’t forget to consider the material it’s made of and how easy it would be to keep clean. Some models have removable fabric shelf covers that allow for easy machine washing.
The Shoe Rack Buying Guide
- Count your shoes before you buy a shoe rack. Then, sort them so all of the pairs you wear most and would want to keep on your shoe rack are together. This will help guide your choice.
- If you are buying a very tall shoe rack, consider wall-mounting it, especially if you have small children or pets at home.
- Clean your shoe rack regularly with a wet wipe or moist paper towel. This will help keep your shoes dirt- and dust-free.
- Think about the overarching colors of your room when choosing a shoe rack. You should aim to either match your décor if you want your shoe rack to blend in, or contrast if you’d like to make a statement.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide