Silver Lilly Side-Seam Pockets Loose Fit Adult Pig Costume
Last updated date: January 26, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Adult Pig Costumes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Adult Pig Costume you should buy.
Update as January 26, 2022:
Checkout The Best Adult Pig Costume for a detailed review of all the top adult pig costumes.
Available in sizes from XS to 2XL, this onesie has a simple design with a hood that has ears and a snout. This makes it versatile enough to wear for everyday use while also being suitable for costume parties and cosplay. It’s recommended that you hand wash and lay the costume flat to dry before wearing it the first time, and you’ll need to repeat those care instructions when you need to clean it between uses.
In our analysis, the Silver Lilly Silver Lilly Side-Seam Pockets Loose Fit Adult Pig Costume placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Plush. Hand Wash Only. FULL OF FUN DETAILS: These adorable animal onesies feature a hood with eyes, snout, and embroidered heart cheeks for full effect. Match with a pair of animal slippers (not included) for your next pajama party! COMFY & COZY: A special blend of comfort and fun, these plush materials are soft to the touch and will keep you warm during those cold winter months. The button up closure allows you to quickly get dressed while the loose fit gives you the flexibility to easily wear over your existing clothes or jacket. PERFECT FOR ANY OCCASION: Loose fitting style allows for full freedom of movement while maintaining style and comfort. The fun and whimsical designs will make sure you get noticed at your next convention or festival. SIZING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS: We recommend your new onesie costume be hand washed and laid flat to dry before wearing. Available in adult sizes X-Small through 2X-Large. See size chart for details. VACUUM SEALED PACKAGING: Your new Funziez! by Silver Lilly will come in a protective vacuum sealed package designed to reduce materials, fuel, waste and our carbon footprint. While caring for the planet and reducing packaging, we are able to pass cost savings on to you!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Adult Pig Costumes
Adult onesies have become a big trend in recent years. Teens and young adults especially have discovered that these garments are not only fun, but also very comfortable. And what can liven up a room more than a onesie pig costume?
But pig costumes aren’t just for lounging around the house. You can buy romper-style pig costumes in a variety of sizes and styles to wear to parties, on holidays, to conventions or to whatever other fun event you’re attending.
If you’re lounging around the house, though, you’ll have the luxury of opting for a thinner material than if you were wearing your costume out. You might still want a thicker onesie, though, to keep you warm on those cooler nights. But a thinner onesie gives you the option of wearing it year-round.
Then there are sleepovers. Themed onesies are especially fun for these gatherings, and a lighter-weight option might work better for those. As teens move into college, costumed sleepwear is also a fun choice for wearing around the dorm room, sorority house or apartment.
For many adults, though, costumed leisurewear is reserved for special occasions. The best thing about buying clothing for holidays or a costume party is that you don’t have to worry about durability. As long as it gets you through the event, you’re good. You might choose to wash it and sell it or donate it if you think you won’t be wearing it again.
For everyday wear, though, ease of cleanup is definitely a consideration. Many adult pig costumes require washing by hand between uses. That can become laborious after a while. If you’re buying a pig costume for loungewear, look for one that can be machine washed, even if you have to air dry it. Polyester is not only easy to clean, but it also resists wrinkles more than other materials, making it a good choice for pig costumes worn as sleepwear.
The Adult Pig Costume Buying Guide
- One issue with onesie-style costumes is that they don’t typically build in a flap to make it easy to go to the bathroom. That means you’ll have to unbutton or unzip it and take it almost all the way off for bathroom breaks. This is something to consider if you’re planning to wear yours frequently.
- Adult pig costumes typically ship in a vacuum-sealed bag. This could lead to wrinkles. Build in time to wash and dry your costume before wearing it. If you’re ordering one that must be air dried, add in a day for drying.
- Pay attention to the dimensions of your pig costume. Some are built for shorter wearers, while others can accommodate those who are 6 feet tall and above.
- If you want to go all out, look for a pig costume that inflates to provide a more authentic look. You can also wear bulky clothing or pad your costume for the same effect.
- Some pig costumes can be worn over your clothing. This comes in handy if you’re changing in and out of your costume during the day.
- With pig loungewear, often the face and snout are built into the hood. You can slip the hood off if you don’t want to wear it.
- Some pig costumes come with a built-in tail. This extra touch certainly helps for realism, but it also can get in the way if you’re looking for comfort around the house.
- Not all pig costumes come in a wide range of sizes. Some are designed for smaller wearers, while others can accommodate size XL and up. Some are marked as “unisex,” but check dimensions to make sure they’ll fit before you buy.
- With some pig costumes, you’ll see other character options. If you find a pig onesie you like, this lets you buy other characters in the same style.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide