Silver Lilly Sherpa Lined Womens’ Full Length Bathrobe
Last updated date: April 23, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Women's Full Length Bathrobes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Women's Full Length Bathrobe you should buy.
Update as April 23, 2021:
Checkout The Best Women’s Full Length Bathrobe for a detailed review of all the top women's full length bathrobes.
You will feel extra warm and cozy in this Sherpa-lined robe. It provides full coverage and the ultimate comfort. The robe runs small, so be sure to consult the sizing chart.
In our analysis, the Silver Lilly Silver Lilly Sherpa Lined Womens' Full Length Bathrobe placed 7th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Tie closure. DETAILED SIZE CHART - Please see detailed size chart in photos. LUXURIOUS SHERPA LINING - Soft sherpa lining throughout the entire robe keeps you feeling ultra-cozy, whether you're fresh out of the shower or making a cup of evening tea. FULL LENGTH DESIGN - Get the perfect robe in the length you desire! Ranging between 49" (for the S/M size) and 52" (for the XXL) in length, the Silver Lilly Sherpa Lined Robes are designed to be full length for complete coverage and ultimate comfort. CONVENIENT POCKETS - Grab the paper, take the dog out, and sip your morning coffee while your phone and keys stay put in deep, cushioned pockets. VACUUM SEALED PACKAGING - CARE - SIZING - Your new Silver Lilly Robe will come in a protective vacuum-sealed package designed to reduce materials, fuel, waste, and our carbon footprint. We recommend your new robe be machine washed alone, inside out, in cold water, and tumble dry on low. Available in adult sizes S/M, L/XL, 2X.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Women's Full Length Bathrobes
Putting on a full-length bathrobe after a relaxing bath is the height of luxury. Since bathrobes are made from soft material, they envelop your body and make you instantly feel warm, snug and comfortable. Plus, bathrobes are easy to slip on and are highly versatile. While you can wear them before and after the shower, you can also layer them on top of your pajamas while you’re lounging around the house for an extra layer of warmth.
The most important factor to consider when buying a women’s full-length bathrobe is the material it is made from. Fleece is a popular option because of how soft and warm the material is. Plus, it is also lightweight, durable and affordable. Cotton is also a popular material for full-length bathrobes. It is highly absorbent and will dry you after a bath or shower in no time. Many full-length bathrobes are made from microfiber. This material is lightweight, breathable and luxurious. Plus, the fabric has a lovely soft and luxurious feel to it.
Another important element to look into when buying a women’s full-length robe is absorbency. This is particularly important if you want to use it at after a bath or shower or at the spa or pool. The material should absorb moisture from your body and dry quickly, without feeling wet or heavy.
The Women's Full Length Bathrobe Buying Guide
- Consider the weight of the bathrobe, especially if you’re sensitive to temperature. If you want to feel warm and cozy in your robe, then opt for a heavier material. This is a good idea for cooler climates. If you tend to feel warm, then go with a lightweight material that is breathable instead.
- If convenience is important to you, then go with a woman’s full-length bathrobe that can be cleaned in the washer and dryer. Note that some robes may need to be dry cleaned, while others will need to be washed on a gentle cycle. Be sure to carefully read the care instructions before purchasing.
- Consider what kind of closure you want in a women’s full-length bathrobe. Traditionally, bathrobes have a belt that goes through hoops around the waist and can be tied in the front. However, you can also find zipper-front bathrobes.
- Be sure to think about other details like pockets and hoods. Having pockets is great for lounging around the house because you can keep your essentials close. Having a hood is perfect for when you wash your hair and want to keep it covered with an absorbent material to help it dry.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide