Silky Toes Machine Washable Opaque Girls’ Tights, Size 4-6, 2-Pack
Last updated date: January 14, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Girls' Tights, Size 4-6 and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Girls' Tights, Size 4-6 you should buy.
Update as January 14, 2022:
Checkout The Best Girls’ Tights, Size 4-6 for a detailed review of all the top girls' tights, size 4-6.
These high-quality girls’ tights are made with strong nylon fibers. They have a spandex waistband that stays up all day. There are two tights in this package.
In our analysis, the Silky Toes Silky Toes Machine Washable Opaque Girls' Tights, Size 4-6, 2-Pack placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Microfiber, Nylon. Machine Wash. UNBEATABLE QUALITY: Girls Tights should last all school year! The high quality nylon fibers are comfortable and durable. It will endure the daily wash and wear. It is machine washable- wash in warm water with similar colors. ULTRA COMFORTABLE: The winning combination of 85% Nylon with 15% Spandex adds extra softness and stretch to provide long lasting comfort. SUPERIOR FIT: The spandex in the waistband and in the stockings ensures that the tights stay up and hug the feet. No more pulling at your tights all day! Sizes are true to fit, find the best fit for your toddler, little girl or big teen girl. For extra length/ width take one size up. See Size Chart attached. COLORS: The wide range of colors makes these tights so versatile. Wear the black to school, white to church, the pink to dance class and the many other colors to complete any holiday costume or Christmas attire. Or wear it just about anytime! Sold as 2 Pair per Pack.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Girls' Tights, Size 4-6
One of the most versatile parts of any girls’ closet is a pair of tights. They can be dressed up with a pretty dress and a nice pair of boots or dressed down with running shoes and long shirt. However she chooses to wear them, girls can get a lot of mileage out of tights.
Did you know there are many different varieties of tights for girls available? Tights are typically made from an opaque material that is stretchy (not to be confused with pantyhose, which are made from a sheer stretchy fabric). Tights are commonly made from cotton, nylon, Lycra, spandex or acrylic. They can come in any color and can be solid or pattered. Some tights have feet attached so you don’t need to wear socks. Others are footless. Some footless tights actually have a small piece of fabric that goes around the arch of the foot, which is designed to ensure the tights don’t ride up too high on the legs.
Legging and tights are often used synonymously and the terms can be interchanged. Some would argue that leggings are typically made from a thicker material and are acceptable to be worn as pants while tights are to be worn with dresses. However, that isn’t always the case in how clothes are labelled.
Skeggings is a term that may come up when you’re searching for girls’ tights. These are leggings which are attached to a skirt. This garment is ideal for busy children as they don’t have to fiddle with two separate items of clothing. Jeggings is another term related to girls’ tights. These are tights that are made to look like denim jeans. For many kids, jeans can be too stiff and uncomfortable to wear while jegging are soft and flexible.
The Girls' Tights, Size 4-6 Buying Guide
- The most important element to consider when buying girls’ tights is the size. Keep in mind that tights are worn with a snug fit, where the material is very close to the body. Loose tights just don’t have the same appeal as fitted ones. Keep this in mind when looking at sizing charts to ensure that the fit will work for the child.
- Tights can come in singles or in multiple of two, three, four or more. Consider what is missing from your child’s wardrobe and whether they could use multiple pairs of tights. This is a versatile item that can be worn in different ways, so it can be nice to have multiple pairs.
- Tights for girls come in a wide range of colors. It’s wise to have a couple of neutrals like blacks, greys, creams and whites in the closet. Having some bright pops of color are also fun for kids, such as reds, pinks, blues and yellows.
- In addition to solid colors, you can also find girls’ tights in patterns such as stripes, spots, stars and other patterns.
- Most girls’ tights are machine washable and can go in the tumble dryer. This is a convenient option to look for when buying any children’s clothing.
- Tights can be worn to school and while playing with friends. They are also required for some activities such as dance classes and gymnastics.
- If you live in a cold climate, consider getting thicker tights with a cable knit weave. These will keep kids’ legs warmer than traditional cotton tights.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide