Silky Toes Handkerchief Bandana
Last updated date: December 11, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bandanas and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bandana you should buy.
Editor's Note December 11, 2020:
Checkout The Best Bandana for a detailed review of all the top bandanas.
Get unique prints with these fun and fashionable bandanas. They are durable and machine washable. Plus, they can be used as reusable face masks.
In our analysis, the Silky Toes Silky Toes Handkerchief Bandana placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Cotton. These ultra durable cotton bandanas make the perfect re-usable fashion masks with same level of protection as the disposable hospital ones. For clear instructions see the images at the side. All you need are two hair ties and abracadabra! You get a comfortable breathable fashionable and reusable cool face mask in no time. (You will also get a card with clear instructions along with your purchase, our pleasure. SUPREME QUALITY. Sometimes it pays to spend an extra buck or two for supreme quality.. 100% Cotton. The lightweight cotton bandanas are made of eco friendly and soft supreme cotton. Please note that the bandanas may feel slightly stiff when they’re new. Wash them once and they’ll be buttery soft. Machine washable. The beautifully made bandanas are very durable so you can and should do frequent washings. (Especially if they’re used as face masks). Wash them in cold water with like colors. The vibrant colors will not fade or bleed nor will the scarf ravel at the edges. Multi Purpose. The versatile scarf has so many different uses. Just to list some… They can be used as an easy head covering for both men and women, stylish handkerchief, fashionable headband, dog bandanas, summer scarf or as a handbag strap or décor. Square Size 22 by 22 inches. Ideal size so it folds neatly into your pocket for when you’re on the go but big enough to tie around your neck or brow.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bandanas
A bandana is a highly versatile fashion accessory that is used in many parts of the world, by people both young and old. Typically, it’s a small square of cloth measuring around 20 inches by 20 inches. The material is usually a soft cotton, which is easy to wash and dry. Often bandanas come in a solid color with a paisley or abstract print in black and white on top of the color. Many of the motifs on bandanas are in a teardrop shape and also include curved lines, dots and leaf shapes.
The printing on the bandana is often done in one of three different ways. Discharge printing is a process where a bandana is dyed one color, and then chlorine or bleach is used to imprint a pattern in white onto the cloth. Screen printing is done using a mesh stencil which transfers black or colored ink onto the cloth. Another method, resist dyeing, is where a blank bandana is treated with a chemical solution in specific areas forming a pattern. Then the cloth is dyed a block color. The areas that had the chemical solution resist the dye, creating a unique look.
The Bandana Buying Guide
- Bandanas are versatile, functional and fashionable. You can use one to wrap around your head or neck, or you can use it as a handkerchief to blow your nose or cover your mouth when you cough.
- When selecting a bandana, consider how you want to use it. This will help you choose the right material for you. If your bandana is purely functional, ensure it can be cleaned in the washing machine and dryer. If your goal is more fashionable, opt for a material that is easy to tie and flows nicely.
- Bandanas are a nice way to add a pop of color to your look. They typically come in one solid color and have a pattern in either white or black. Some patterned bandanas use other colors for their imprint, such as yellow or orange.
- Most bandanas are made in a standard size of around 20 inches square. However, you can find slightly smaller or larger ones as well.
- Depending on how you’re going to use them, it may be handy to buy more than one. A set will give you a few different options for adding to your outfit. Even if they are purely for blowing your nose, having multiples is convenient because it means you don’t have to wash them all the time.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide