Silk Tree Warehouse 88-Branch Artificial Boston Fern Plant
Last updated date: August 25, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Artificial Plants and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Artificial Plant you should buy.
Editor's Note August 25, 2020:
Checkout The Best Artificial Plant for a detailed review of all the top artificial plants.
This fern is large enough to fill up a space in your home that needs a little extra decoration and realistic enough to make anyone believe it's alive.
In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the Silk Tree Warehouse Silk Tree Warehouse 88-Branch Artificial Boston Fern Plant placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Artificial Large Boston Fern Bush Plant. Size Widest Spread is 48", Material: Synthetic Fabric
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Artificial Plants
When looking for ways to decorate your home, there are a lot of things to consider. If you want an easy way to spruce up your space, try artificial plants.
Artificial plants are perfect for those who are prone to allergies but want the look and feel of real greenery. With artificial plants, you can have all the perks without the hassle of actually taking care of a living shrub.
They are also great if you have pets of any kind. Many plants can be poisonous to animals, and if you have an animal that chews or likes to explore around your house, real plants can be a hazard.
If you live in a home that is darker in nature, fake plants will not care! They obviously don’t need light to grow, so you can decorate your home however you see fit. It can be hard to keep real plants alive when your home doesn’t get a lot of sun, but with artificial plants, you can forget about that.
For some, growing and taking care of plants may be difficult. If you don’t have a green thumb, no worries! Artificial plants are here to save the day. They are also perfect if you tend to forget to water your plants or take a lot of trips out of town.
For a fake plant that looks real, we suggest the Nearly Natural ficus silk artificial tree. It comes in many sizes and is great for any space. Nearly Natural says it was the first artificial floral company to hire designers with years of experience in the live plant industry, so you know you’ll get something realistic.
When space is an issue, we suggest Winlyn’s two-pack potted plants. The faux potted eucalyptus and rosemary plants are great for desks, kitchen countertops or coffee tables.
The Artificial Plant Buying Guide
- You do not need to stick to one type of plant. With artificial plants, you can get creative and make the lush world you always wanted inside your home.
- Make sure to pay attention to how big the plant is that you are buying. It is essential to measure your space and the plant so it doesn’t look too cramped.
- Your artificial plants will need to be cleaned regularly. It’s recommended to take a damp washcloth or a duster and dust off the leaves once a week to keep them vibrant.
- Check out Pinterest for some ideas to incorporate artificial plants into the decor of your home. There is a lot of inspiration out there with a lot of variety.
- Pick the perfect pot. You do not have to keep your artificial plant in the original pot it came with. Try looking for other pots and mixing it up a bit.
- Shape your plant. Many artificial plants are malleable so you can bend and twist them however you like.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide