Signature Design By Ashley Small Rectangular Dining Table
Last updated date: July 20, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Small Dining Tables and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Small Dining Table you should buy.
Update as July 20, 2021:
Checkout The Best Small Dining Table for a detailed review of all the top small dining tables.
Sophisticated is the best word to describe this attractive dark small dining table. It's rectangular in shape and constructed using veneers, wood and engineered wood for durability. Although the table fits in compact areas, it's still able to accommodate up to six individuals.
In our analysis, the Signature Design By Ashley Signature Design By Ashley Small Rectangular Dining Table placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
CONTEMPORARY DINING TABLE: Dark, sleek and totally handsome. It's simply a treat for the eyes. This dining room table is a sophisticated addition for your personal at-home bistro. RECTANGULAR SHAPE: Dinner table is made of veneers, wood and engineered wood with sharp, tapered legs. MINIMALIST DESIGN: It's sleek with no frills, but absolutely stunning in a rich hue that commands attention. The modern simplicity will match almost all decor styles. GREAT FOR SMALL SPACES: This table is big on style, but small in scale measuring 24" W x 45" D x 29.75" H. It's perfect for smaller dining areas and seats up to 6 people. EASY ASSEMBLY: All you need is a screwdriver to attach legs and your dining table is ready to enjoy. Instructions and hardware included. DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Ashley Furniture goes the extra mile to package, protect and deliver your purchase in a timely manner. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Designed and manufactured by Ashley Furniture Industries. The trusted source for stylish furniture, lighting, rugs, accessories and mattresses. For every taste and budget.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Small Dining Tables
A dining table isn’t just a table. It’s a place to bring your family together at each meal. It’s where you gather to talk, laugh, cry and smile, all while enjoying something delicious with your loved ones. Whether it’s a quick breakfast before heading out to work, a leisurely lunch on a weekend or a special dinner you’ve made with a new recipe, you can always nourish yourselves at the table.
And you don’t even need to have a formal dining room to have a dining table. A small space in your kitchen or off of your family room is the perfect spot for a small dining table.
The most important things to look for when hunting for a small dining table are shape and size. Start by deciding where in your home you will place the dining table. Then, take out your measuring tape and carefully measure how much room you have. In addition to the table itself, you will need to have about three feet of extra space on all sides to make sure you have enough room for a dining room chair.
Determine which table shape will make the best use of the space you have. In square spaces, a square or circular table will work best. In rectangular spaces, you’ll need a rectangular or oval table.
The Small Dining Table Buying Guide
- If you have a few extra guests, it is easier to add more chairs to a round or oval table, as compared to a square or rectangular one. However, keep in mind that the base of the table can also affect how many people you can seat. If the table supports get in the way of leg space, you’ll be limited in how many people can sit at the table. A table with a center base provides the most flexibility in terms of seating.
- Don’t forget about the visual weight of the small dining table, which is how much visual space an object takes up. In tight spaces, this is particularly important, because you don’t want your room to look crowded with furniture. Dark wood can look larger than a glass table, even if they have the same dimensions. Opt for a small dining table with a sleek design to optimize both your physical and visual space.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide