Signature Design By Ashley 10-Inch Chime Memory Foam Twin Mattress
Last updated date: September 20, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Twin Mattresses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Twin Mattress you should buy.
Update as September 20, 2021:
Checkout The Best Twin Mattress for a detailed review of all the top twin mattresses.
Whether you have a platform, box spring or adjustable base, this twin mattress will fit nicely. It's designed to be firm to offer maximum support. Although this model has a 10-inch thickness, it's also available in 8 and 12 inches.
In our analysis of 29 expert reviews, the Signature Design By Ashley 10-Inch Chime Memory Foam Twin Mattress placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
MEMORY FOAM MATTRESS: Restful slumber simplified. This mattress has a heavenly balance of comfort and support that contours to your body, and leaves you recharged every morning. 10″ PROFILE: Mattress is designed with memory foam that contours to your body, while support foam relieves pressure points on your body. Premium stretch knit cover is a dream. FIRM SUPPORT: Soothing memory foam with a thick layer of firm foam offers plenty of support for back and stomach sleepers. TWIN SIZE: Measures 38″ W x 74.5″ D x 10″ H and is compatible with most twin bed frames. Bed foundation, box spring and frame available, sold separately. READY FOR INSTANT ENJOYMENT: Arrives in a box. Simply unbox, cut the protective wrap, unroll and watch the mattress expand. QUICK EXPANSION: Mattress is safe to sleep on immediately but can take 72+ hours for any residual odors from packaging to dissipate and for mattress to completely expand based on ambient room temperature, humidity, air pressure & ventilation. DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Ashley Furniture goes the extra mile to package, protect and deliver your purchase in a timely manner. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Designed and manufactured by Ashley Furniture Industries. The trusted source for stylish furniture, lighting, rugs, accessories and mattresses. For every taste and budget.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Twin Mattresses
If you have an old twin mattress or find yourself waking up each morning with aches and pains all over, it’s time to get a new one. Your twin mattress should align with the kind of sleeper you are and help you get a restful night’s sleep. When you wake up in the morning, the last thing you should feel is pain.
There are a number of different types of twin mattresses available on the market, each with its own set of benefits. Opt for one that matches your sleep needs. Memory foam is a common option for many people because of the comfort it offers. This kind of twin mattress typically has several different kinds of polyfoam. The twin mattress conforms to your spine while you sleep to help relieve pressure on your back. It also isolates motion.
An innerspring mattress includes layers of foam with coils in between. There are different types of coils that can be used in these mattresses, such as pocket coils, wire coils and offset coils. However, the twin mattress can be noisy as a result of the coils, which may run against each other when you move. These mattresses are widely available and come in different price ranges. Plus, they are a good option for people who sleep warm, as they are breathable and feel cool.
A hybrid mattress includes both memory foam and coils. These mattresses conform to your body but also have good bounce thanks to the coils. They isolate motion better than an innerspring mattress, though they can still be noisy. They are typically more costly than a memory foam or innerspring mattress. Latex mattresses are similar to memory foam ones, but they sleep cooler and are ideal for those who get very warm at night.
The Twin Mattress Buying Guide
- When you’re on the hunt for a better night’s sleep, make sure your new mattress helps solve the problems you’re experiencing. For example, if you find you keep waking up because your pet tosses and turns a lot, then you need a mattress that isolates motion. Memory foam is a good option for this. If you find you don’t like the feeling of sinking into your mattress, then go with an innerspring one.
- It’s also important to consider what kind of sleeper you are, as some mattresses are better for specific types of sleepers. If you primarily sleep on your stomach or your back, then a mattress with firm support is your best choice. It will keep your spine aligned without putting too much pressure on your back, which will ensure you don’t wake up sore. If you sleep on your side, then a softer mattress is a good option. It offers comfort and relieves pressure off of your hips and shoulders. Some people are combination sleepers, sleeping in different positions throughout the night. In most cases, either a mattress with firm or soft support will work for you.
- For many shoppers, temperature regulation is a major factor. If you sleep hot or cool, you’ll want to get a mattress that helps you stay at just the right temperature during the night. Your temperature sometimes depends on whether you sleep deeply. Often, light sleepers sleep cool while heavy sleepers are hot. Softer mattresses don’t allow for as much airflow because you sink into them while you sleep. Firm mattresses are a good option if you are a hot sleeper. A hybrid or innerspring mattress is a good choice in this case.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide