Short Birds Lightweight Polished Wood Blanket Ladder
Last updated date: April 20, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as April 20, 2022:
Checkout The Best Blanket Ladder for a detailed review of all the top .
The rustic farmhouse look of this ladder makes it a fun addition to any space. You’ll get five rungs for storing all your favorite blankets. It measures 63 inches high by 17 inches wide to ensure it takes up very little space. All necessary hardware is included, and holes are predrilled to make it easy to set up and start using.
In our analysis, the Short Birds Short Birds Lightweight Polished Wood Blanket Ladder placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
RUSTIC BLANKET LADDER! Bring out your inner designer with our farmhouse blanket ladder! This product is wonderfully versatile. Perfect for displaying throws, quilts, towels, scarfs, and ties! Turn your clutter into the decor! Our blanket ladder adds character to your living room, bathroom, and outdoor spaces! Place plants on our ladder for a cute porch accent! You are buying a rich, durable and beautiful product to brighten your home! PREMIUM QUALITY! Short Birds cares about our customers and puts delicate care into design and execution! Our blanket ladder is crafted with real wood. The thoughtful design ensures the vertical slats and angle are perfect to properly display your throws. The sleek wood is polished to prevent splintering or snagging! No need to worry about scuffing walls either! We added pads to the top and bottom of our ladder! Stained a gorgeous whitewash or elegant dark brown! Dimensions: 63″ Tall x 17″ Wide. SIMPLE ASSEMBLY! Building our rustic blanket ladder is a breeze! Our product comes with detailed instructions and all the hardware necessary. Pre-drilled holes make for seamless assembly! All you need to do is tighten a few things and you’re done! The process takes less than 20 minutes! Once you see the blanket ladder in your room it’ll be rewarding. Perfect for holiday decoration as well! Decorate our ladder for Easter, Fourth of July, Fall, and more! EXQUISITE GIFT! A blanket ladder is a practical and beautiful gift! Instead of getting a gift card or cash, think outside of the box with our ladder! Either color works perfectly in farmhouse/rustic decor! Let your loved one know you care about them! A lovely present for housewarming parties, weddings, bridal showers, and holidays! Our product is of high-quality wood and design! Handcrafted to bring character and style into your home.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Blankets provide more than comfort. They can also save you money. In the chilly winter months, having each member of the household use a blanket can allow you to drop the thermostat down, using less heat. Over the course of days, weeks and months, that can dramatically reduce your utility bills.
If you have a multi-person household, those blankets can add up. Sure, you can fold them and set them on a piece of furniture, but that takes up seating space. Storing them in closets keeps them out of the way, but out of sight, out of mind, so you can easily forget to bring the blanket back out when you’re ready to relax.
That’s where a blanket ladder can help. These simple but highly functional decorative items give you an eye-pleasing way to store your blankets in the very rooms where you regularly use them. They come in a variety of heights and widths, but the general idea is that of a ladder, which means it has rungs attached to two side rails.
It’s important to note that blanket ladders are not functioning ladders. They do not have the weight capacity to hold humans, even smaller ones, so it’s important to make sure children don’t try to climb it. You’ll also need to check the capacity of each rung before hanging your heavier blankets on it. Many can hold throws and even heavier blankets, but you’ll want to check to make sure.
There’s also the look of your ladder. Some feature a rustic design, while others come in simple wood or black metal designs. Only you know what’s best for your space, but black and wood can be more versatile than something more trendy.
The Buying Guide
- Blanket ladders can vary in size. Take a look at the dimensions and measure the area where you’ll be setting it up to make sure you know what you’re getting.
- The safety of your blankets is important, too. Look for materials in your ladder that won’t snag or crease your blankets. Wood that splinters can be especially bad, so you’ll want a high-quality laminate or a wood that’s finished.
- Some blanket ladders have rungs that are wide and sturdy enough to hold more than one item. Keep that in mind as you’re considering capacity.
- Look not only at the height of the ladder itself, but also at the distance between rungs. This can determine the size and thickness of the blankets you can store.
- Blanket ladders aren’t just for blankets. Some keep them in the bathroom for storing towels, while others set them in the bedroom as a handy place to store clothes they plan to wear again. Whatever your needs, you can find a blanket ladder that works for you.
- You’ll likely have to put your blanket ladder together when it arrives. Look at the assembly instructions. Will you need special tools? Make sure the ladder comes with instructions and the necessary hardware to put everything together.
- Typically, your blanket ladder will prop against the wall. That means the base will come away from the wall a little to create an angle. That angle can vary, but you’ll need to make sure you keep it close enough that it still supports your blankets without throwing the ladder off balance.
- If you’re limited on space, you can find blanket ladders with a slimmer profile designed for sliding into small areas like half baths.
- You might find you use two ladder rungs for some bulkier blankets, so keep that in mind as you’re ordering. That five- or six-rung ladder might not hold as many of your larger, thicker blankets as you think.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide