SHOPBEDDING Tailored Cotton Blend Bed Skirt
Last updated date: August 24, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bed Skirts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bed Skirt you should buy.
Update as August 24, 2021:
Checkout The Best Bed Skirt for a detailed review of all the top bed skirts.
You'll find this bed skirt comes in 14 different colors, so you shouldn't have any problem matching it to your existing bedding. The bed skirt constructed from durable materials that are designed to last. In fact, they are even wrinkle-free and fade resistant.
In our analysis of 21 expert reviews, the SHOPBEDDING Tailored Cotton Blend Bed Skirt placed 1st when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PREMIUM QUALITY CONSTRUCTION, EASY CARE - Harmony Lane Tailored Bed skirt is made with the highest quality fabric, designed to last for years. Made from a soft and durable cotton/poly blend fabric, this bedskirt is wrinkle free and fade resistant. The platform is made from durable polyester fabric which does not tear and keeps your bedskirt in place. This dust ruffle is easy to care. Machine wash cold, tumble dry on low. ELEGANT DESIGN - Create a crisp and classic look in your bedroom with this classic Bedskirt. Neatly tailored, bedskirts feature one pleat on all three sides, with split corners for easy placement around foot boards or bed posts. ALL SIZES - LOADS OF COLORS! We've got a massive rainbow of colors available, so that every bedroom in your home can be decorated with the addition of one of these bed skirts. Choose from aqua, black, bone, brown, burgundy, camel, gold, grape, hunter, jewel blue, lavender, navy, pink, rose, sage and white bed skirt. Whether you're looking for a twin bed skirt, a queen bed skirt, or any other bed size we have it. FUNCTIONAL AND PRACTICAL - Stylishly cover under-bed storage. The 14" drop bed skirt ensures that everything under your bed remains hidden, such as unsightly box springs and bed frames. RISK FREE SHOPPING - We believe that you will love this Bed Skirt as much as we do. But in case you don't, we offer a 100% money back guarantee. No questions asked. Because we want you to be happy!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bed Skirts
Once you have your sheets, comforter and decorative pillows, you’ll need to pick out a bed skirt. Bed skirts come in a variety of styles, so you have the option of keeping the overall look simple or drawing attention to the bed using a bold skirt that really makes a statement.
As you browse the available bed skirts, determine whether you’re interested in the traditional skirt that comes with a platform that fits between your mattress and box spring, or a bed skirt that wraps around the side of your box spring.
Look for a bed skirt that eliminates the need to wrestle with your mattress. It should have an adjustable elastic band that allows you to get a perfect fit every time. Many are made from 100% microfiber, which is also much more durable than cotton.
When it comes to traditional bed skirts, the AmazonBasics Ruffled Bed Skirt is a good choice. The fabric is hypoallergenic, which is important for anyone who has sensitive skin. It also arrives wrinkle-free and won’t fade, even if it’s placed in an area that receives a lot of sun. If that wasn’t enough, the company went a step further by using a fabric that is stain resistant.
You may also wish to select your bed skirt by design. The Biscaynebay Wrap Around Bed Skirt comes in an attractive ruffle look. Special equipment is used to make the ruffles just right and evenly spaced. The manufacturer also offers one of the biggest selections when it comes to colors and patterns. Whether you’re looking for a solid hunter green or a red burgundy in a Moroccan pattern, they have it.
There’s also the option to go with a more vintage bed skirt. Consider a skirt that has a beautiful lace pattern across the bottom that is reminiscent of times past.
The Bed Skirt Buying Guide
- Bed skirts are generally not compatible with wooden bed frames, footboards and beds that have posts that extend out beyond the frame.
- If your bed skirt is made of a thin material, it’s important to know that the color will most likely be transparent.
- It’s a good idea to purchase a set of bed skirt pins. While the bed skirt may not require them, the bed skirt’s elastic will eventually begin to stretch. That will cause the skirt to sag. A set of bed skirt pins will extend the life of the skirt and keep the skirt neatly held in place.
- Always take the time to read the cleaning instructions on the bed skirt’s product label before washing it for the first time. Otherwise, you run the risk of accidentally shrinking the skirt. Most can be machine-washed on gentle using cold water and then dried with the tumble dry low heat setting. Never add bleach to the washing machine when washing bed skirts.
- Depending on the particular bed skirt you purchase, you may be able to steam it on the low setting.
- Some bed skirts wrinkle easily. You may need to iron them first before installing them around your bed.
- The type of fabric used, and the style of the bed skirt are the two main factors that affect the overall price. The most affordable bed skirt set is the AmazonBasics Ruffled Bed Skirt. The Biscaynebay Wrap Around Bed Skirt is moderately priced. You’ll pay the most for bed skirts that are more unique.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide