SHIXUAN Polyester 2-Hook & 3-Hook Bra Extenders, 6-Count
Last updated: October 13, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top 3-Hook Bra Extenders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best 3-Hook Bra Extender you should buy.
Some bras have two hooks per row, while others have three hooks. These extenders are designed to accommodate both, with three of each type. You can choose from a variety of neutral colors and pastels to create the set that works for you.
In our analysis, the SHIXUAN Polyester 2-Hook & 3-Hook Bra Extenders, 6-Count placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Bra Extender Size: Both the elastic and inelastic bra extenders’ sizes are shown in the images for your reference, usually, they are suitable for many of your bras, but please carefully measure your bra before buying, so that the extenders could fit for your bra. Bra Extender material: Made of soft, comfortable and breathable polyester material with stainless steel hooks. Well made and stitched, just make you feel stretchy and easy to wear lingeries. Package Included: 6pcs of both elestic and inelestic bra extenders, 3 Rows x 2 Hooks Bras extender, 3 Rows x 3 Hook Bra extender,.(Colors contain Black, White, Beige) More choice for you!
3-Hook Bra Extender Rankings
If you’re wearing a bra, how comfortable are you right now? If you’re like most women, that bra you wear every day is the wrong fit. Weight fluctuations can also influence how your bra fits. If you’re like many women, your weight can even change slightly depending on the time of the month. Water retention can cause that morning’s perfect-fitting bra to feel a little tight as the day progresses.
There are two sizing considerations when choosing a bra: cup size and band size. The cup size can change from one year to the next, but it’s less likely to change throughout the day like the band. To determine your band size, you measure the circumference of the area just below your breasts, where the band rests.
The good news is, most bras feature adjustable bands. You’ll probably have a selection of three sets of hooks spaced along the area of your bra where you fasten it closed. You can try all three and see which feels best, but what happens when you reach the farthest set of hooks and the fit is still to tight?
Traditionally, at that point, bra wearers would simply toss the old bra and go shopping for a new one. But bras aren’t cheap, and you probably don’t own just one. Going up a size means shelling out hundreds of dollars for multiple bras, then tossing out the ones that no longer fit. If your size issues are due to water retention or pregnancy, you’ll have to make sure to buy bras that give you a little wiggle room throughout the day.
That’s where a good bra extender can come in. Bra extenders hook into your existing bra hooks to give you three extra sets of hooks. These can be great for getting some extra wear out of your existing bra. But they’re especially useful if you’re pregnant or dealing with temporary water retention issues. You can even keep the extender on hand in case you need them in the future.
- Many extenders are designed to be left on your bras as you toss them in the washing machine. But some are marked hand wash only. If you don’t hand wash your bras, keep that in mind as you’re shopping since removing the extenders before each wash can be an inconvenience.
- Most bra hooks are spaced ¾ inch apart, with bra hooks spaced between 1.3 cm and 1.6 cm. But if you want to ensure an exact fit, measure your bra before you order and compare those measurements to the dimensions listed on the extender.
- As with bra straps, extenders can vary in comfort level. Look for one with hooks that lie flat so that they don’t press into your skin. You’ll also want to make sure the material of the extender is comfortable. A silky or velvety texture can keep your mind off your bra and on what you’re doing.
- Before ordering an extender set, take a look at your bra selection. You’ll want extenders that somewhat match your current bras. You can easily find all the standard colors like white, black and nude, but there are other color options available, as well.
- Some extenders build in a little extra stretch to give you some flexibility beyond the three sets of hooks.
- If you have bras that only have two hooks per row, you can find extenders designed for those narrower straps. They aren’t as common as the three-hook bras, but they are available.
- Bra extenders can be a great gift, especially for expectant mothers. They’re small enough to tuck into a gift bag.