Shilucheng Microfiber Deep Pocket King Bed Sheets Set
Last updated date: September 22, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top King Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best King Sheet you should buy.
Editor's Note October 14, 2020:
Checkout The Best King Sheets for a detailed review of all the top king sheets.
In our analysis, the Shilucheng Shilucheng Microfiber Deep Pocket King Bed Sheets Set placed 8th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Slip into Luxury, exceptionally smooth and super soft to the touch, the opulent 1800-Thread Count bed sheets is woven from the premium microfiber allowing you to relax into its comfort. Sleep better and wake up each morning feeling refreshed and full of energy.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On King Sheets
After a long, stressful day, it feels good to climb into bed and go to sleep. A comfortable set of sheets can make the entire experience even better. But with so many sheet sets promising luxury, though, it can be challenging to know what to look for while shopping for bedding.
Some look to thread count as the determining factor, but that isn’t necessarily the case. Through manufacturing processes, a company can make sheets that show a high thread count even when using poor-quality materials. The sweet spot for thread counts is between 300 and 500, but it’s important to also look at the type of materials and threads used in the construction.
As you’re shopping for sheets, you’ll see many high-quality sheets mentioning long-staple cotton. Staple length matters because longer staples produce softer fabrics that are also more durable. Sheets made from longer-staple cottons are more resistant to fraying, pilling and even fading.
There are three classifications used for staple length:
- Short staple: This is the most common, and it refers to cotton plants that have individual fibers measuring 1-1/8 inches.
- Long staple: This type of cotton has fibers measuring 1-1/4 inches.
- Extra-long staple: If you find sheets promising extra-long staple cotton, they came from a cotton plant with individual fibers measuring 2 inches.
Although Egyptian cotton typically features long-staple cotton, making it superior, there are many sheet sets on the market falsely claiming to be Egyptian cotton. Go only with trusted brands and be suspicious if a low-priced bedding set promises to be Egyptian cotton.
The King Sheet Buying Guide
- When shopping for sheets for a king-size mattress, it’s important to pay close attention to the depth of your mattress. This is known as the pocket depth. Few mattresses fit “standard” specifications of 7 to 9 inches anymore. If your mattress has been purchased in recent years, you’ll likely find it runs between 15 to 22 inches in depth. Knowing this will help you ensure your fitted sheet is large enough to stretch the full length of your mattress.
- Some fitted sheets feature elastic around the entire bottom, while others put the elastic only on the four corners. If you have a preference, be sure to look at that while you’re shopping.
- A sheet set promising comfort and luxury is enticing, but make sure you’ll enjoy that same luxury after each washing. Some sheets tend to pill or become rougher in texture after going through the wash.
- Check the size of the pillowcases that come with your king sheet set. You don’t have to use king-size pillows with a king mattress, but you may find your sheet set comes with cases for that size.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide