SHEEN KELLY TR90+Slicon Frame Scratch Resistant Computer Glasses
Last updated date: November 13, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Computer Glasses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Computer Glasses you should buy.
Editor's Note April 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Computer Glasses for a detailed review of all the top computer glasses.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the SHEEN KELLY SHEEN KELLY TR90+Slicon Frame Scratch Resistant Computer Glasses placed 6th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
New Arrival BLUE LIGHT BLOCKING - Kid's glasses(NON-prescription) for daily use when kids using a computer, iPad or smart phone. Glasses can cut up to 73% harmful blue light. Reduce eyestrain and headache. Protect children's eyesight.These glasses meets the requirements of the U.S. FDA. AGES 3-8 - The eyeglasses generally fit boys and girls from ages 3 to 8. These temples are flexible designed and can rotate 360 degrees！ so you don't need to change bigger glasses frequently for your child's growth.[For more accuracy, please refer to the frame size.] DURABLE and FUN Design -Excellent Slicon frame +TR90 Material; Lens Material: CR39 Resin; This durable and fun glasses is available in 3 popular styles that your kids will appreciate. SLEEP BETTER - Block blue light and reduce eye strain that affects children’s bodies circadian rhythms and prevents health issues. QUALITY GUARANTEED – In case any broken problem happens or dissatisfaction,contact the seller of SHEEN KELLY in 7 days since receive the package, we will try our best to solve the problem until satisfaction. You have no risk to try but enjoy shopping fun in SHEEN KELLY.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Computer Glasses
Computer glasses, gaming glasses and blue-light-blocking glasses in general offer protection from the harm and fatigue caused by modern computer, tablet, phone and TV screens. These screens emit a large amount of blue light, which is adjacent to the harmful ultraviolet (or UV) portion of the electromagnetic spectrum.
Blue light is visible, high-energy electromagnetic radiation that comes from the sun and from modern screen devices. This light can cause harm to your retinas, disturb your sleep cycle and cause eye strain and headaches. A number of optometrists have started recommending blue-light-blocking glasses to patients who spend a large amount of time at computers or on phones or tablets.
Computer glasses are available with non-prescription lenses, as well as with several standard prescription strengths. Frames are available in a variety of styles and materials, so look for comfort features, such as a sloped or padded area for the nose, as well as durability and aesthetics. Choose frames that suit your personal style and, if relevant, your professional environment.
The Computer Glasses Buying Guide
- If you need prescription lenses, keep in mind that computer glasses are akin to reading glasses more than distance glasses.
- Most screens that produce blue light will be relatively close to your face, so make sure you select your prescription strength and type accordingly. Consult your optometrist if the source of blue light you are targeting is farther away, such as a TV across a living room.
- Some computer glasses are tinted amber to block blue light even better. However, if accurate color perception is important for your screen time (such as if you work as a digital artist or designer), you might prefer to get low color distortion glasses.
- When choosing frames, consider your face shape and skin tone. It’s important to pick patterns and colors you find appealing and that fit your lifestyle, but different frame shapes and styles work best with different face shapes.
- Several glasses retailers will let you virtually try on glasses online, so experiment with what looks good on you.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide