Shea Moisture Mens’ All-Natural Full Beard Detangler
Last updated date: June 28, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Beard Detanglers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Beard Detangler you should buy.
Update as August 30, 2021:
Checkout The Best Beard Detangler for a detailed review of all the top beard detanglers.
Made from fair-trade shea butter, this moisturizing beard detangler rejuvenates beards and skin. It feels light and clean, and it will not leave behind any residue.
In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the Shea Moisture Mens' All-Natural Full Beard Detangler placed 6th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Evens out complexion: This moisturizing beard detangler evens out complexion and makes it glossy and healthy. Softer, smoother hair: Carrying goodness of Maracuja oil and Shea Butter, it makes the hair smoother and softer and enviably majestic. Rejuvenates: Maracuja oil and Shea Butter promote cell growth and rejuvenate skin for a healthier complexion. Tangle free: With SheaMoisture Men’s Beard Detangler, 1 can expect detangled hair which is easy to run your fingers through. Non greasy: Is non greasy, detangles easily and does not leave any residue behind or feels heavy on the skin.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Beard Detanglers
Beards are more in style than ever, and having a reliable beard detangling system is essential. After all, whiskers should be pampered to keep them looking their best. You will find a variety of products on the market to help with moisturizing and detangling, including creams, lotions, oils, brushes and combs.
Simply brushing or combing a beard has benefits, as it helps remove loose hairs, dead skin cells and debris. Some of these products can also be used on the hair on your head, which is nice and convenient.
Wide-tooth combs work well, and these can be used on wet or dry beards. Brushes are best on dry beards and hair, and cover larger areas. Sse these to define a beard’s overall shape.
Beard lotions, creams and oils condition and style facial hair, and generally have ingredients like shea butter, beeswax and almond oil. They also make beards look shinier and healthier. When shopping for these, avoid products with overly strong scents. Not only can the smell be annoying, but it can also set off allergic reactions. Mild scents are best.
The Beard Detangler Buying Guide
- Work the product into the facial hair, and into the skin beneath. The tips of the hairs should be completely coated for the best results.
- Some conditioners are leave-in, while others should be washed off. Either way, be sure to comb or brush your beard after conditioning.
- Beard oils are also leave-in moisturizers and conditioners but are instead made with essential oils. These are made to be used on dry beards and can be brushed through.
- Even if your facial hair is in its early stages, a moisturizing beard detangler can encourage the growth of a thick, full beard.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide