SHANSHUI Smartphone Compatible Phone Card Holder
Last updated date: January 28, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Phone Card Holders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Phone Card Holder you should buy.
Update as January 28, 2022:
Checkout The Best Phone Card Holder for a detailed review of all the top phone card holders.
In addition to being budget-friendly, this phone card holder set includes five silicone wallets. The holders are compatible with just about every smartphone and have a high-quality strong adhesive that won't let you down. Users will appreciate that the adhesive leaves no residue behind, should you decide to remove it down the road.
In our analysis of 22 expert reviews, the SHANSHUI Smartphone Compatible Phone Card Holder placed 3rd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SHANSHUI is an expert in mobile phone cases from China. We have more than 13 years experiences in design and makes all kinds of phone cases and tablet cases, got a lot of customer’s appreciation and have a good reputation in mobile phone case industry. As a manufacturer, we have Specialized R & D personnel, more than 300 workers and other technical staff, the entire production chain was shaped. So it’s always easy for you to find the right cases from us.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Phone Card Holders
Students love phone card holders. Instead of carrying a purse or wallet, they can simply stick their IDs and payment cards in a pocket on the back of a smartphone and head to class. But phone card holders aren’t just for college students. They’re perfect for keeping up with your ID cards at the gym, while out with friends or even for everyday use.
In fact, these adhesive card pockets have become so popular in recent years, they’ve evolved far beyond the basic versions you could initially buy. You can find a wide variety of designs along with different pocket options to fit various preferences. But it’s important to make sure each of those pockets is designed to prevent your cards from falling out, whether that means nonslip material or a tightness that keeps your cards in place.
The adhesive used to attach the holder is also important, especially if you’re putting it directly on the back of your phone rather than on a case. You’ll need a holder with adhesive strong enough to stay in place, but it can’t be so strong that it damages the back of your phone. Many manufacturers use adhesive from 3M, maker of Post-It Notes, but there are competing products that can provide similar results.
Once you’ve narrowed your choices to the card holders that will stick to your phone, you’ll need to take a look at the pocket design that works for you. How many cards you’ll be able to hold depends on the thickness of the cards you’re adding. But typically, you can squeeze two to three cards into a phone card holder. Some phone card holders can stretch to hold even more, though, and still others have an extra front pocket that comes in handy for storing miscellaneous items like your office key or cash.
The Phone Card Holder Buying Guide
- The first consideration when you get your new phone card holder is whether you’ll attach it directly to the back of your phone or to the protective case you have on it. But if it’s going directly on your phone, you’ll want to make sure the adhesive doesn’t damage it. Some phones use 3M adhesive that sticks well without leaving a residue. But others, on the other hand, use a special type of adhesive that promise to sticks better to the newer glass-back style of cellphones.
- It’s important to note that some iPhones are designed with fingerprint-resistant backs, which means you will need a case to make the adhesive stick. Since glass-back phones are becoming increasingly popular, a case may be in order for any type of phone card holder you buy moving forward, though.
- Capacity is a major deciding factor in a phone card holder. The vast majority of phone card holders will hold up to three cards, which may mean your student ID, driver’s license, and a credit card, at most. There’s also a style of phone card holder that features a unique stretchy design that lets you slip in as many as eight cards. This also gives you the flexibility you need if you want to tuck some cash into it. A third type of design has two pockets: the back pocket, which holds up to four cards, and the front pocket, which can hold cash and/or a car or office key.
- As handy as a phone card holder can be, it won’t be useful at all if your cards slide out. It’s important to look at how tight each pocket is, but some phone card holders are built with a non-slip interior grip that keeps your cards in place.
- It’s also important to look at the materials used to make your phone card holder. A holder made from 100% genuine leather may be the best bet if you’re looking for durability.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide