Seville Classics Foldable Tufted Shoe Storage Ottoman Bench
Last updated date: October 14, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as October 14, 2020:
Checkout The Best Shoe Storage for a detailed review of all the top .
This storage option doubles as a shoe bench, with an attractive charcoal gray fabric design and a button-tufted cushioned top. It has three tiers of customizable shelves to allow you to store up to nine pairs of shoes. You can use the bench as a seat or simply a place to prop your foot as you put your shoes on. It has a weight capacity of up to 400 pounds evenly distributed, making it strong enough to hold most people.
In our analysis, the Seville Classics Seville Classics Foldable Tufted Shoe Storage Ottoman Bench placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Charcoal gray fabric with button-tufted cushioned top and synthetic non-woven fabric for a touch of elegance and comfort.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Although it varies from one person to another, the average household in the U.S. has multiple pairs of shoes. According to one survey, 75% of women report owning more than 21 pairs of shoes, with 95% saying they own more than 10 pairs.
Unless your closets have built-in shelving, you’ll likely find that you struggle to find a place to keep all that footwear. You can line them up on the floor, but when it’s time to find a specific pair, you may find not having separate slots makes it a challenge. A good shoe organizer can make all the difference.
There are several options for storing your shoes. One type of storage solution slides your shoes under your bed. This can be great for tucking out-of-season shoes out of the way, or storing children’s shoes in a room without sufficient closet space. Over-door hanging shoe storage can free up floor space, making the most of an area you aren’t using, anyway. Lastly, there’s shelving, which is more of a commitment but can give you more options, as well as a more long-lasting solution.
The Buying Guide
- If you want your shoes to last, a storage option that separates each pair while also protecting them can give you a better shot at it.
- Wire racks are popular for shoe storage, but if you have stilettos, you’ll quickly learn a lesson many other shoe owners have over the years. Wire simply doesn’t work with slimmer heels because they slip through the slots. Wire racks can also make it tough to line your shoes up. Over time, you’ll develop the tendency to pile shoes on top of each other, potentially damaging them and causing clutter.
- Whatever storage solution you choose, you can save time by categorizing them. Make sure the shoes you wear most often are easiest to reach. If it’s an over-door hanging storage option or tiered shelves, having them at eye level may be best.
- As you add shoes, you may have to make some tough decisions. You’ll be fine until you run out of space, but once you reach capacity, you’ll have to decide whether to add more storage or start getting rid of shoes you never wear.
- If you have unused space under any of the beds in your home, an under-bed shoe storage option could be great for holding out-of-season shoes or shoes you rarely wear.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide