Seville Classics Airlift 360 Sit-Stand Ergonomic Office Stool
Last updated date: April 28, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Office Stools and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Office Stool you should buy.
Update as April 28, 2021:
Checkout The Best Office Stool for a detailed review of all the top office stools.
All you need to do is squeeze the air lift lever on this office stool to raise it from 20 inches to 28 inches. The seat is able to rotate a full 360-degrees and offers a tilt of up to 10 degrees. The cushion is made from a plush foam and comes in a choice of black or blue.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the Seville Classics Airlift 360 Sit-Stand Ergonomic Office Stool placed 1st when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Support a healthy and active lifestyle at the office and at home with our Seville Classics AIRLIFT 360 Wobble Sit-Stand Adjustable Ergonomic Active Balance Non-Slip Desk Stool Seat wobbles up to 10° off center before bouncing back allowing you to keep moving and burn calories while sitting or standing Active sitting engages the muscles in your core back and legs while you work The half-dome mesh seat is thickly cushioned providing comfortable support for as much as 250 lbs Our stool rises from 20" to 28" high with a squeeze of the AIRLIFT adjustment ring on a gas pneumatic cylinder and is designed for standing desks and sit-stand desk converters Base is made of PVC and features a non-slip bottom for stability on hard and smooth surfaces Certified to ANSI/BIFMA X5 1 Office Seating standard for safe use in professional work environments Assembly is easy with no tools required Product Details Half-dome supportive cushion Fire-resistant foam Breathable mesh fabric AIRLIFT pneumatic gas adjustment Steel AIRLIFT height-adjustment lever Circular non-slip base Easy assembly with no tools required Specifications Seat depth 3 5"Dimensions 15 75" diameter x (20" to 28" H)Weight capacity 250 lbs Weight 16 1 lbs Model No OFF65906
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Office Stools
The office stool is a great option for those who find a regular office chair too restricting or painful. An office stool can be backless or with back support. Some even come with armrests. They are height adjustable and are typically designed to rotate your pelvis forward. Backless office stools are a good option if you want to work on your muscle activation, as they help you engage your back and core to sit up straight. Wheeled office stools also prevent slouching, since if you lean too far forward the stool may move out from under you.
Office stools are useful in tight spaces or in areas where you need increased mobility. For example, you’ll see office stools in doctor’s and dentist’s offices so that the professionals can easily move between their computer and the patients. It’s also helpful in service-based businesses such as hairdressers or mechanic’s garages. If you want to have flexible seating that is comfortable and mobile but you don’t have space for a desk chair, then an office stool is your best bet.
Experts recommend using the office stool in intervals instead of sitting on it for long periods of time. It’s important to have your thighs and core at a 70-degree angle and your legs apart for the best balance. Your back should be at a 90-degree angle from the ground.
The Office Stool Buying Guide
- Be sure to check the vertical height range adjustment on the office stool. It should be flexible so that you can use it with multiple desk spaces and in different areas.
- If you’re looking for a sit-to-stand option, it’s important to check stability features so that the stool won’t slip out from under you. The office stool should have a wide, heavy base that counterbalances your body. It should also have a flexible core that lets you rock, tilt and lean.
- For many workplaces, mobility is key. Check to see whether the office stool has a 360-degree swivel so you can fully rotate. The wheels and casters need to be durable and smooth so you can easily roll from one workstation to another.
- Check the load capacity of the stool to ensure that it can accommodate you. Most office stools have a load capacity of between 250 to 300 pounds.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide