Seville Classics 24-Pair Non-Slip Expandable Shoe Rack
Last updated date: November 5, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Expandable Shoe Racks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Expandable Shoe Rack you should buy.
Update as November 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best Expandable Shoe Rack for a detailed review of all the top expandable shoe racks.
This functional shoe rack has a large capacity and is non slip. It can hold up to 24 pairs of shoes. The rack extends width-wise for the perfect fit.
In our analysis, the Seville Classics Seville Classics 24-Pair Non-Slip Expandable Shoe Rack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Support your shoe collection in style with Seville Classics’ 3-Tier Expandable 24-Pair Shoe Storage Rack. Store up to 24 pairs of shoes when the unit is fully extended. Each tier is finished in a roughly textured non-slip epoxy powder-coat for security when storing wet shoes and boots. This rack is perfect in entryways and living rooms as well as in closets, and is designed in a modern style with sturdy steel wire construction. A chrome finish provides necessary corrosion resistance and is easy to clean. Assembly is easy — simply screw the poles into the frames and pull the rack to your desired width. Store up to 24 pairs of shoes. Extendable poles adjust to 46″ wide. Non-slip textured epoxy coating for stable storage of shoes and sandals. Steel wire frame construction for extra strength and versatility. Chrome finish provides corrosion resistance in dry environments. 5.5 inches of space between shelves. 5. 5 inches of space between bottom shelf and floor. Easy screw-together assembly. Dimensions: 25. 4″ to 46. 6″ W x 9″ D x 22. 75″ H. Weight: 7. 7 lbs.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Expandable Shoe Racks
While a small accessory, shoes can certainly take up a lot of space. Whether you just keep your go-to pair by the front door or have an enormous shoe collection that takes up your spare bedroom, having expandable shoe racks is a great way to organize your footwear, ensure everything is easily accessible and also protect your investments.
There are several different types of shoe racks to choose from. Many different styles of racks can be made expandable by adding on shelves to the unit or stacking multiple units on top of one another. Freestanding shoe racks, as the name suggests, are shelves which stand on their own. Typically, they are placed directly on the floor, but go also go on another wide surface. They sometimes can be stacked to expand. These shoe racks are versatile because you can often adjust the height of the shelves to accommodate taller boots or shorter shoes.
Cubby shoe racks are sturdy pieces of furniture that are great for stacking. However, they are not as versatile as other shelving because they cannot accommodate tall footwear like boots or high heels in their small cubby spaces. Similar to cubbies, shoe cabinets are sturdy and ideal for stacking. They are perfect in tight spaces such as narrow hallways. Another option is an over-the-door shoe rack. As the name suggestions, they hang on the back of a door and you place your shoes directly on them. These are perfect when you don’t have any floor space available for a rack or shelf.
When thinking about what kind of expandable shoe rack you want to get, it’s best to first consider where you are planning on putting it. Measure out the space to see how much room you have both horizontally and vertically. This way, you can determine what kind of rack will work best in your space and how much you can expand it based on the room you have.
The Expandable Shoe Rack Buying Guide
- Stability is of great importance when it comes to shoe racks. There is typically a lot of movement around the shoe rack itself as it is often placed in high-traffic areas where people are slipping shoes on and off each day. If the rack is wobbly and flimsy, you may end up with the entire rack falling over or shoes falling off the rack anytime there is commotion. Opt for an expandable rack that has a stable footing and is sturdy.
- Be sure to check the heights of your footwear when determining which expandable shoe rack to get. If you have a lot of knee-high boots for example, you will want to make sure the shelves are adjustable so you can move them up to accommodate your shoes.
- For those that have a lot of stiletto heels, it’s best to go with an expandable shoe rack that has solid shelves as opposed to slatted ones. Heels can often slip off the slats which can be messy and inconvenient.
- How many shoes do you need to store? Check to see the capacity of the rack and how much it can grow if expanded. Be sure to consider the amount of space you have and whether you’ll be able to expand the rack fully.
- Most shoe racks are fairly simple and come with instructions, while others are complex and require time and tools. Be sure to consider your assembly needs when purchasing.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide