Seville Classics Caster Home Office Organizer Cart
Last updated date: October 31, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Organizer Carts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Organizer Cart you should buy.
Update as October 31, 2022:
Checkout The Best Organizer Cart for a detailed review of all the top organizer carts.
This organizer cart brings a rainbow of color into your space. It features 10 drawers for storing multiple items. The cart has tall handles so it’s easy to maneuver.
In our analysis of 9 expert reviews, the Seville Classics Caster Home Office Organizer Cart placed 10th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PURE ORGANIZATION – 10 drawers provide plenty of space for keeping your home office supplies tidy and close, organizing makeup and cosmetics, storing arts and crafts supplies, and arranging tools for use in the garage. ORGANIZER DIMENSIONS – 12.8″ W x 15.3″ D x 38.2″ H; inner drawer dimensions: 9.5″ W x 13.63″ D x 2.6″ H. WHITE REMOVABLE TOP TRAY – Holds objects secure while cart is motion (interior depth: 1.45″); use it to carry drawer contents with you when you need it. PEARLESCENT FINISH – Pearlized opaque polypropylene drawers protect contents from prying eyes; colors include red, orange, green, blue and violet with 2 drawers in each color; drawers slide unattached through metal channels and are easy to remove. MOBILE STORAGE SOLUTION – Four casters (two locking) allow the cart to go where you need; tall handles make it easy to push and pull.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Organizer Carts
Whether you have a ton of craft supplies, kitchen accessories or odds and ends, having an organizer cart is an excellent way to ensure your space is neat and your items are easy to find. As the name suggests, an organizer cart is a small multi-shelf cart, usually on wheels, on which you can organize your things.
Organizer carts come in multiple varieties. Some have enclosed drawers of different heights, which are perfect for storing craft supplies, papers, stationery and other small items. Another style of organizer cart has open shelves, which are good for plates, cups and Tupperware, or larger items that will not easily get lost. Organizer carts can also come with small hanging cups, which provide an extra storage compartment for cutlery, stationery or paintbrushes.
One of the key features to look for on an organizer cart is wheels. Typically, you’ll need to use the items within an organizer cart in multiple places around your home or work, so it’s important for them to be conveniently located and easily accessible. Wheels on the cart enable you to quickly roll it to the location you need without having to carry it.
The Organizer Cart Buying Guide
- An organizer cart is only effective if the items on it are easily accessible to you. If everything is on the shelves in a jumble, the cart will not be a useful addition to your space. Decide how you want to organize your cart before you begin loading your items. For example, do you want to put the most commonly used items on the top shelf or do you want to organize the items by size? You could also organize the items by categories, such as all documents on one shelf and all kitchen items on another shelf.
- Regardless of how you choose to organize your cart, be sure to share your organization rules with others who may be using your cart. This way, everyone can ensure the items are placed back on the shelves in the right way so that all items are easy to find. You can label shelves or drawers with the names of the items to make it easy to remember what goes where.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide