Sesame Street Elmo & Cookie Monster Toddler Slippers
Last updated date: January 27, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toddler Slippers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toddler Slipper you should buy.
Editor's Note January 26, 2021:
Checkout The Best Toddler Slippers for a detailed review of all the top toddler slippers.
These toddler slippers are perfect for your little Sesame Street fan. The plush slippers are warm and snuggly. They can also be used as hand puppets.
In our analysis, the Sesame Street Sesame Street Elmo & Cookie Monster Toddler Slippers placed 1st when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Imported. Sock top slipper style; Soft plush uppers for expected warmth. Textured sole for safety; Cushioned foot-bed. Features everyone's favorite monsters from Sesame Street, Elmo & Cookie Monster. Toddler size house shoes perfect for boys and girls. Puppet Slippers: On your hand it's a puppet! On your foot it's a slipper!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toddler Slippers
Toddler slippers are an adorable accessory. Meant to be worn indoors, particularly on cold days, slippers are like warm and snuggly shoes with a soft sole. For toddlers, you can find slippers that come in fun colors, have unique textures and resemble their favorite characters.
One of the main benefits of toddler slippers is they help keep your little one’s feet warm during winter. During early mornings, around bedtime or right after a bath, kids can feel a little chillier than usual. Having a snug pair of slippers helps protect their feet from the cold and warm them up. Toddler slippers are also great for keeping little feet protected from any rough surfaces. While they have a soft sole, the slippers will provide some additional padding to toddler feet to ensure there are no injuries.
When you’re trying to determine the right size slippers for your toddler, ensure there is lots of room near the toes. The sole should be flexible but flat, and should be bendy near the toes. The overall shape of the slipper should be wider near the toes than at the heel for the best fit. Make sure the slipper is not too big so that the foot doesn’t slide around inside the slipper.
The Toddler Slipper Buying Guide
- Cuteness is a major factor in toddler slippers. Opt for ones that resemble characters or shapes your toddler loves. For example, if your toddler has a fascination with Sesame Street, grab a pair of slippers with an Elmo figure on the front. If your toddler loves monsters, you can find toddler slippers shaped like monster feet.
- Safety is a top concern when it comes to kids. Make sure the slippers are the right size. If they are too big, your toddler may trip and fall. If they are too small, your toddler may injure their feet while wearing the slippers.
- Check to see whether the sole of the slippers offers some traction. This will ensure your toddler doesn’t fall on slippery hardwood or tile while wearing their slippers.
- Anything kids wear is bound to get dirty sometimes. Whether it’s from snack crumbs, markers or juice, it’s likely toddler slippers will need a wash now and then. Opt for toddler slippers that are machine washable. This will make them easy to clean because you can throw them in with the rest of your laundry. Many can also be dried in the tumble drier while others will need to be air dried.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide