Sesame Street Crew Socks
Last updated date: September 8, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Gifts For 3-Year-Old Girls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Gifts For 3-Year-Old Girls you should buy.
Update as September 8, 2021:
Checkout The Best Gifts For 3-Year-Old Girls for a detailed review of all the top gifts for 3-year-old girls.
In this gift for 3-year-old girls set, you'll get six pairs of socks, each featuring a character from the popular children's show "Sesame Street." The featured characters are Elmo, Big Bird, Cookie Monster, Oscar the Grouch, Zoe and Abby. These come in sizes for ages 1 to 5, if your 3-year-old needs to size up or down.
In our analysis, the Sesame Street Sesame Street Crew Socks placed 6th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
98% Polyester, 2% Spandex. Imported. GREAT VALUE – These toddler and baby girl’s and boy’s Yankee Toy Box exclusive Sesame Street sock sets are a great value. These quarter-style sock sets feature bright colors and different characters. They contain ribbed-knit cuffs, reinforced heels and toes, and grippers on the sole to prevent your little one from slipping. These high-quality athletic socks contain arch support and cushioned soles. There are 6 pairs in each set. These socks are comfortable, fun, and affordable! SIZING – These awesome Sesame Street gripper socks come in baby sock size 12-24 months, as well as toddler sock sizes 2T-3T and 4T-5T. FEATURING THEIR FAVORITE SESAME STREET CHARACTERS – These super cute socks are sure to bring a smile to your child’s face. They feature graphics of Sesame Street characters: Elmo, Big Bird, Cookie Monster, Oscar the Grouch, Zoe, and Abby! THE PERFECT GIFT! Sesame Street socks for toddlers and infants make the perfect birthday or Christmas gift. Why? They are well constructed, feature an awseome graphics, and are very affordable. It’s the perfect sock set for any Sesame Street fan! PRODUCT CARE – Caring for these socks is easy. Wash them in cold water. These socks sets are imported. These adorable socks are made from 98% polyester and 2% spandex fabric.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Gifts For 3-Year-Old Girls
Three can be a tough age for gifting. It’s an age where children are just starting to know what they like, and it’s also the age where they’ve learned to tell you about it. Further complicating things is the fact that 3-year-olds are still exploring, so what they like one minute may change the next.
But there are some gifts that will not only fascinate 3-year-olds but can also stay interesting for several years afterward. One thing to look for in gifts for 3-year-olds is whether it engages their imaginations or not. They may be just starting to discover their preferred play style, whether it’s dressing up or manipulating building blocks.
For 3-year-old girls, though, interests can vary widely. You might have a girl who loves princesses, but there are plenty of girls who like playing with trains and cars. If possible, get to know the interests of the 3-year-old before you start shopping. You can then tailor your purchase to something she already likes.
In addition to playthings, 3-year-olds are also getting to the age where they like items for their bedrooms. You could buy a jewelry box or a toybox for the corner. As they start to take pride in “their” space, little girls often will love items that dress it up a little more.
The Gifts For 3-Year-Old Girls Buying Guide
- Pretend play starts to enter a little girl’s world around the age of three. Gifts that help with that, including props and costumes, are sure to be a hit.
- Learning and growing are priorities for parents when their kids are that age. At three, kids are starting to develop friendships and do things on their own. Gifts that can help them hone their fine motor skills will always be useful. If a 3-year-old has fun while also developing cognitively, everyone benefits.
- As any parent of a 3-year-old knows, energy seems to be boundless at that age. Anything that can keep a 3-year-old’s mind engaged but also gets them moving is great.
- At the age of three, girls also see parents carrying items around in laptop bags and purses. They often want a way to take items along with them, too. A backpack made for that age group can offer a handy way to store blankets, toys and more.
- Choking hazards are still an issue at three years of age. Take a close look at any item you’re considering to make sure there are no removable parts.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide