SereneLife Remote Control Low Noise Bedroom Air Conditioner, 12,000-BTU
Last updated date: January 27, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bedroom Air Conditioners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bedroom Air Conditioner you should buy.
Update as January 27, 2023:
Checkout The Best Bedroom Air Conditioner for a detailed review of all the top bedroom air conditioners.
You won't even know this bedroom air conditioner is on, as it's designed to run quietly in the background. The unit comes with a remote that allows you to switch between a variety of modes, including cool, fan, dehumidifier and heat. Since the included filter is washable, you'll be able to reuse it again and again.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the SereneLife Remote Control Low Noise Bedroom Air Conditioner, 12,000-BTU placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SereneLife Model : SLACHT128Portable Room Air Conditioner& Heater Portable Air Conditioner and Heater – Compact Home AC Cooling and Heating Unit with Built-in Dehumidifier & Fan Modes, Includes Window Mount Kit (12, 000 BTU) Features: Lightweight & Portable AC Unit Compact Freestanding Room Air Conditioner & Heater(4) Operation Modes: AC Cool / Heat / Dehumidifier / Fan Hassle-Free Room Cooling & Heating, Quick Setup Simple Electric Plug-in Control Air Circulator Function Automatic Swing Mode: Moving Wind Vents for Air Circulation Convenient Wide-Area Climate Control Room AC Coverage Touch Button Control Panel with Digital LED Display Time, Temperature & Fan Speed Adjustment Settings Includes Universal Window Mount AC Exhaust Kit Removable & Washable Air Filter Screen Modern Style, Sleek Body Housing Energy Efficient: Low Power Consumption Low Noise Level Motor Rolling Wheels for Easy Portability Used for Home, Office, School & Business Rooms What’s in the Box: AC Unit Exhaust Hose Window Installation Plate Digital Remote Control Technical Specs: AC Cooling Power: 12, 000 BTU (ASHRAE) / 7,000 BTU (SACC) Heating Power: 12, 000 BTU Coverage Area: Cools & Heats Rooms Up to 450’+ Square Feet Rated Power: 1350 Watt Air Flow: 380 Cubic Meters / Hour Operating Modes: Cool / Heat / Fan / Dry (Dehumidifier)Moisture Removal / Dehumidifier: 1. 8 Liters / Hour Operating Noise Level: 56-59dBAFan Speed Settings: Low/Medium/High Temperature Unit Selectable: °F / °C (Fahrenheit / Celsius)Adjustable Timer Settings: Up to 24 Hours Construction Material: Engineered ABS Housing Battery Operated Remote Control, Requires (2) x ‘AAA’ Batteries, Included Power Cable Length: 4. 3′ ft. Power Supply: 120VTotal AC Dimensions (L x W x H): 17. 4’’ x 13. 4’’ x 32. 1’’ -inches
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bedroom Air Conditioners
Air conditioning is a comfortable convenience that can be a necessity for people with temperature sensibility, breathing issues, or chronic pain. Although most homes now offer full-house air conditioning run on a central HVAC unit, older homes might not; alternately, homeowners may want to cool a single room at night rather than an entire house, to save money on the utility bills.
Most people sleep better during hot evenings if a room is not just cool, but low humidity as well, so many single-room air conditioning units also include a dehumidifier option. Since most of these units are portable, they can also be used to keep an office or study manageable during the daytime, then moved into a bedroom at night.
The first thing to consider when looking at bedroom or single-room air conditioners is the size of the space to be cooled; larger spaces will need a unit with more capacity, which usually means more expensive. Also consider whether the room suits a standard window mount or one of the new upstanding units, many of which come with wheels for even easier relocation.
Many units offer a combination dehumidifier and regular fan, so consider whether these options are helpful or unnecessary. Since so many things in life now are digital, also consider whether or not the added convenience of remote controls, voice activation or smartphone integration are amenities that will add value.
The Bedroom Air Conditioner Buying Guide
- Window units automatically drain any gathered condensation outside into the yard. With standalone units, you’ll want to check whether they have a reservoir that needs to be emptied at certain intervals, or a drainage hose that will require an out-the-window connection.
- Larger rooms will require bigger BTUs, but watch the noise level — larger units can make more noise. If quiet is necessary, there are high-efficiency models available.
- Size isn’t everything; if a room has big windows that take in sun, or is near a kitchen, for example, that room may also require a unit with higher BTUs to keep up with the higher heat load.
- For homeowners with allergies, check the filters on a single-room unit; many offer filters that will reduce the amount of dust and allergens in the room while cooling, or during use as a fan.
- Units with remote controls can be switched on/off and changed from across the room; units with smartphone capabilities can be controlled from outside the house.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide