SenYiHo Photo Frame Magnets For Locker, 6-Colors, 4 x 6-Inches
Last updated date: September 7, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Magnets For Lockers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Magnet For Locker you should buy.
Update as September 7, 2021:
Checkout The Best Magnets For Lockers for a detailed review of all the top magnets for lockers.
Decorate your school locker with pictures of the ones you love the most using this set of magnets. The magnets are shaped to resemble photo frames and hold any 4 by 6-inch photo firmly in place. If you'd like to personalize the frames with a name or design, you can do so with a set of permanent markers.
In our analysis, the SenYiHo SenYiHo Photo Frame Magnets For Locker, 6-Colors, 4 x 6-Inches placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
6 vibrant-looking colorful magnetic picture frames: Red, Orange, Yellow, Blue, Black and Green. Made of high quality durable rubber, these fridge magnets will NOT leave any smudges or scratches to the fridge and can be clean easily.(Recently, there's a newer version of this item, FBA will ship randomly). Perfect for 4x6 inches postcard size pictures: 3x5” visible display area in a total 4.7x6.6” frame. With these magnetic photo frames, it’s easy to hold your favorite photos in place on the refrigerator, file cabinet, locker, dishwasher, magnetic dry erase whiteboard or any metallic surfaces. Just lay it over the picture and you can change the picture at any time you like. Cherish your memories forever: As photo holder, these Magnetic frames can make your area more beautiful and personalized with good memories of you. It also can be use as note holder, schedule holder and you can even place more: artworks, images, messages, reminders, list, cooking menu etc. Great gift idea for family, lover, friends, workmates, teachers etc at Christmas, Birthday, Wedding Anniversary, Thanksgiving Day, Valentine Day...Not easy to damage, better than other transparent plastic magnetic picture frames. What’s more, we offer a full refund guarantee; if you are not satisfied just return it for your money back.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Magnets For Lockers
Each school year, students spend nine months with the same locker. It can be fun to personalize the interior of that locker by adding photos, notes and artwork. One way to attach these items is by using a set of magnets.
When shopping for magnets for lockers, you want to look for sets that are strong and durable. Some are constructed from a high-quality neodymium metal that is resistant to corrosion and oxidation. Others are made from stainless steel and designed not to mark, stain or scratch the surface of your locker. A good magnet will be able to hold several sheets of a paper at once or a handful of sticky notes.
Start with a set of locker magnets that are created with functionality in mind. For example, you’ll find magnet clips are best for organizing notes and holding papers that are soon due. There are also bulk sets of small, yet mighty, magnets that fit in small spaces. They tend to measure around 10 millimeters in diameter and 2.6 millimeters in thickness.
Move on to locker magnets that add a decorative touch to your space. These magnets come in sets of 6 or 12 and feature tiny figurines with a magnet backing. You’ll find mini cactus, ladybugs, butterflies, balloons, clouds, pandas and even arrow magnets are available.
Include a few magnets that encourage and inspire through words and images. For example, you’ll find round sets made using a durable clear glass that have a simple background and positive sayings, like “yes you can,” “be brave,” “dream big” and “stay focused.” These sets also make for great Christmas, birthday and back to school gifts.
Incorporate photos of your family, friends and pets using frame magnets. The frames themselves are the magnets and fit right over any 4 by 6 inch photo, securing the photo to the locker. You can place the frame horizontally, vertically or even diagonally.
Look for magnet sets that come with a little something extra. You may find a bulk set includes a plastic storage case to keep unused magnets neat and organized. Inspirational magnets may provide a bonus sticker pack. There are even magnets for lockers that come with a complimentary 30-sheet magnetic notepad.
The Magnet For Locker Buying Guide
- Even though a set of magnets may targeting teens who have school lockers, these magnets can still be used in a variety of other places. You can set them on your fridge to hold important notes or place them on the side of a filing cabinet to hold up a calendar. They can also be used with whiteboards and dry erase boards.
- Set a small magnet on the end of your screwdriver and it will attract and hold the screw while you remove it.
- Another option is to place a magnet on a metal strip and then hang the metal end of your earbuds and charging cords from the magnet.
- Some magnet frames designed to hold photos can be personalized with a name or creative design using a set of permanent markers.
- Magnetic paint can be purchased and painted on a wall to create an area to hang magnets. You can do this in an office to hold important notes or in a tween or teen’s room, so they have a place to display photos and notes from friends.
- One option when decorating a school locker is to use a sheet of wrapping paper like you would wallpaper. First, you measure out the back wall of your locker and then cut that size out of a roll of wrapping paper. The paper can then be attached to the back wall by placing a magnet in each corner. Since wrapping paper comes in endless patters and colors, you can truly make your locker unique.
- Small magnets are a choking hazard to young children and should be stored in a locked cabinet or on a high shelf. The magnets may also stick together across intestines if swallowed, causing serious damage. Seek medical attention immediately if your little one consumes any of your magnets.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide