Sensyne 10 Inch Ring Light iPhone Tripods
Last updated date: September 29, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Ring Light iPhone Tripods and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Ring Light iPhone Tripod you should buy.
Update as September 29, 2022:
Checkout The Best Ring Light iPhone Tripods for a detailed review of all the top ring light iphone tripods.
With its small light and a maximum 50-inch height, this option can handle basic needs for up-close filming and shooting. Along with onboard controls to control the light, there's a remote you can use to snap a photo.
In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the Sensyne 10 Inch Ring Light iPhone Tripods placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
High Brightness & Clever Touch Control】Sensyne selfie ring light features a high sensitivity touch panel design that has a longer life than traditional mechanical buttons. It provides full control to easily adjust the 3 color modes (cool white, warm yellow and daylight) and 10 brightness levels to meet your different needs. Perfect for Photographers, YouTubers, Vloggers, TikTokers, etc. 【Versatile Accessories】 The USB-powered control helps protect your safety while improving the ring light’s brightness. The phone holder is spring-loaded and extends up to 5.3″ wide, it is compatible with almost ALL smartphones with or without a case. 【Fully customizable portable tripod Stand】 Extending from 15.7 inches to 50 inches, our tripod can be adjusted to any height within seconds as needed, short enough to stand on tabletop, tall enough to fit your height. This compact circle light set comes handy when you do makeup, artworks, beauty & fashion live streaming, video calls and more. 【Wireless remote shutter】- the pocket-sized Bluetooth remote allows you to take selfies or group photos easily from a distance up to 30 feet. Compatible with most Apple/Android smart phones like iPhone 8/7/6 Series, Samsung Galaxy Series, etc. No app download necessary. 【After-sale service】We will provide you with a high quality after-sales, 12 months After-sale service. Please contact us anytime if any question.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Ring Light IPhone Tripods
Whether you’re taking photos, having a video call or shooting a vlog, the iPhone’s powerful camera has made it a very popular alternative to using a standalone digital camera. But if you’re looking for a way to make your photos and videos look more professional and brighter, you can benefit from a ring light iPhone tripod. This accessory offers the convenience of holding your device for you as well as producing light that especially comes in handy in dimmer environments.
To get started finding the right option, you’ll want to think about the tripod’s height and durability. Each option will have an adjustable range in inches to provide flexibility at different filming heights. If you plan to record yourself standing up, you’ll want to especially pay attention to the high end of the height range. You’ll also want something durable enough for the intended purpose. You can find units with tripods made of plastic or metal, where the latter is sturdier for heavy use.
Next, think about the area you want to illuminate with the ring light since these lights come in different sizes. Those measuring 10 or 12 inches are very common and suitable for nearby shots such as selfies or makeup tutorials as well as video calls. Ring lights measuring 18 inches or more can handle people and objects farther away as well as full-body shots.
You’ll find that you can tilt the ring light to fit your needs and that some options offer more brightness than others. You’ll also want to compare the brightness and color settings different products offer. At a minimum, you should be able to choose between warm, cool and natural light options and alter the brightness from 0 to 100%. However, some products support light colors besides white so you can use any color of the rainbow.
You’ll also want to find a ring light tripod that has easy-to-use controls for adjusting the light color and brightness. Usually, you’ll find buttons near the light right itself or on an inline remote control on the power cable. You’ll often have a remote control that connects to your phone using Bluetooth and allows you to snap a photo from a distance as well.
Lastly, consider how the ring light is powered. Some units use a traditional AC adapter which offers less convenience than a unit with a rechargeable battery for cordless use. You can also find USB-powered options that can plug into a charger, device or even a portable battery pack.
The Ring Light IPhone Tripod Buying Guide
- If you find yourself needing a ring light often and want an additional accessory that’s more portable, you can also consider a mini ring light that directly connects to your iPhone. This will provide illumination around the camera and works best for selfies due to its small size.
- While it’s usually not an issue since the smartphone holders adjust, you should still make sure it can accommodate your specific iPhone model. Also, keep in mind a thick phone case can affect the fit.
- Always make sure you securely connect your phone to the holder on the tripod to avoid drops and potential damage. Once it’s secure, you should be able to rotate your phone around and change its orientation for either horizontal or vertical shooting.
- When adjusting the tripod, make sure the legs aren’t so close together or far apart that you have stability issues. The manufacturer might recommend a particular range to use safely.
- If you buy a USB-powered ring light tripod, consider the device you plan to plug it into. Some newer computers don’t have traditional USB ports, so you might need to get an adapter. You can also find wall chargers that you can plug the USB cable into.
- Your ring light tripod may also accommodate other devices like standalone webcams and professional digital cameras.
- To get the best results, make sure your phone is perfectly centered in the ring light. Otherwise, you’ll not have the balanced illumination you seek.
- Ring light iPhone tripods are best for indoor use. If you need to shoot outdoors, it’s best to time your photography with natural light or look for other equipment to help with the job.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide