Senston 27-Inch Professional Tennis Racket
Last updated date: April 20, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Tennis Rackets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Tennis Racket you should buy.
Update as April 20, 2022:
Checkout The Best Tennis Rackets for a detailed review of all the top tennis rackets.
This 27-inch racket has a mid-range head size and a size 2 grip. The unstrung weight of this racket is just over 0.5 pounds to ensure you have control during gameplay. The racket comes with a cover and can be purchased in a range of colors to help you customize your look on the court.
In our analysis, the Senston Senston 27-Inch Professional Tennis Racket placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
TENNIS RACKET. Length: 27 inches(68.5-69cm)/Head size: mid+ (96-100 inch2) / Grip size: Size 2 (4-1/4 inch)/ Balance: 315mm. LIGHTWEIGHT. Unstrung Weight : 260-280g, which is lightweight and easy to hold and swing, bring you a convenient sports experience. SUITABLE FOR. Beginner or recreational teenager/adult player. A wide range of powerful and attractive colours ensures the needs of every men and women. SPECIAL DESIGN. With the introduction of a one-piece molded technology, the tennis racquet has the feature of high intensity and durability. Not only does it combine a good hit acceleration, it also provides sufficient stroke control. It features an open string pattern to enhance power and spin. HIGH COST PERFORMANCE – Package include 1x tennis racket, with 1x premium quality protective carry case, 1x overgrip(random color), 1x vibration damper(random color). If you have any problems after the purchase, you can feel free to contact us in any time.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Tennis Rackets
Whether you’re new to the game of tennis or working hard to improve at the sport, your tennis racket will have a direct impact on how you do on the court. But choosing the right tennis racket can be tough, especially if you’re new to the game.
When you’re on the court, three features help drive your performance on the court: the first is head size. The larger the head size, the more power you have, but a smaller head size gives you more control as you’re hitting. A larger head size can also increase the likelihood you’ll hit the ball with each try, which makes it a great option for beginners. As you become more comfortable on the court, graduating to a smaller head size could be in order.
The second element influencing court performance is weight. As with head size, there are benefits to both lighter and heavier rackets. A lighter-weight racket will give you more power, but one that is heavier offers more stability and control.
That also goes for the third element: the stringbed. The more open the stringbed, the more power you’ll have. A more open string pattern provides a softer impact and accentuates spin while providing less control. A more dense stringbed offers better control and a more consistent ball response. The strings’ tension level also plays a role in how the stringbed operates.
For a beginner, a larger head size, heavier racket and denser stringbed could give you the control you need while you’re learning. You can then graduate to a lighter racket with a smaller head and denser stringbed to give you extra power for when your racket connects with the ball.
The Tennis Racket Buying Guide
- Your style of play will ultimately decide the perfect racket for you. If you already have a fast, powerful swing, you’ll need to focus on a racket that gives you more control since you’re already packing plenty of punch. If you aren’t sure about your own style, ask your coach to analyze it for you.
- The length of your racket comes into play. Keep in mind that longer rackets can reduce your control. Choose one that gives you the reach you want but also doesn’t get in the way of your game.
- The grip of a tennis racket is an important part of its performance. You’ll want to be comfortable, but you’ll also want to make sure it’s sized for your own hand. This measurement is known as “grip size.” Find yours by measuring the length in millimeters between the tip of your ring finger and the second line on your palm. You can then compare that to online grip size charts to determine the racket you need to buy.
- More advanced players will often buy the frame of the racket and have it professionally strung. Prestrung tennis rackets can sometimes have inferior strings that will get in the way of gameplay.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide