Senneny BPA Free Silicone Tumbler Drinking Straws, 6-Piece
Last updated date: March 27, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Smoothie Straws and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Smoothie Straw you should buy.
Update as August 31, 2021:
Checkout The Best Smoothie Straw for a detailed review of all the top smoothie straws.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the Senneny BPA Free Silicone Tumbler Drinking Straws, 6-Piece placed 9th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SILICONE STRAWS BEST VALUE: Set of 6 big silicone straws in 6 assorted colors, 2 pcs cleaning brush and 1 carrying portable bag.
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Smoothie Straws
Smoothies are a tasty way to increase your fruit and vegetable intake during a busy day, but you need a serious straw to enjoy your creations. A standard drinking straw is too narrow for a nice, thick smoothie, and using plastic straws every day is tough on the environment. Reusable smoothie straws are a simple solution.
Smoothie straws are taller (up to 10 inches long) and two to three times wider than a standard straw. Reusable versions are usually made from food-grade silicone or stainless steel. Many of them are bendable, just like a standard plastic straw. They usually come with a brush to keep the inside clean and hygienic, and many brands include a carrying case so you can use your straws when you leave the house.
Buying a pack of reusable smoothie straws can help you and your family enjoy delicious, fresh produce every day. Take a look at our Tips & Advice for more details about buying smoothie straws.
The Smoothie Straw Buying Guide
- When it comes to smoothie straws, measurements are everything. Make sure you measure the height of any cups or tumblers you’ll be drinking your smoothies out of and compare that with the height of the straws you’re thinking about buying. Diameter is also important: Compare the diameter of your future smoothie straw with the diameter of a standard straw to make sure your smoothie straw is wide enough.
- Make sure that your smoothie straws either come with a cleaning brush or are dishwasher safe before you buy them. Rinsing them with dish soap under running water might not be enough to keep the straws clean.
- If you want to share your straws with young children, look for smoothie straws that can be trimmed down for shorter children’s cups.
- If you’d like to take your smoothie straws on the road, look for a set that comes with a carrying case.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide