SENCHA NATURALS Green Tea Moroccan Mint, 1.2-Ounce
Last updated date: February 25, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Organic Mints and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Organic Mints you should buy.
We like how SENCHA NATURALS Green Tea Moroccan Mint, 1.2-Ounce is made from whole leaf green tea which is naturally low in sugar and caffeine. The fact that this b-corp is focused on environmentalism and minimizing their footprint adds a great bonus to this product. In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the SENCHA NATURALS SENCHA NATURALS Green Tea Moroccan Mint, 1.2-Ounce placed 5th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note May 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Organic Mints for a detailed review of all the top organic mints.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Organic Mints
While brushing your teeth first thing in the morning is an important habit for keeping your breath free of germs so it smells nice and fresh, your minty toothpaste isn’t designed to last all day. It’s helpful to keep a container of mints in your car or purse for a quick breath refresher as needed. Of course, you’ll want to stick with organic mints that are free of artificial ingredients.
Start by choosing what flavor you like best. Peppermint is the most common mint flavor, hence the name, but other flavors are available as well. For example, you may opt for a flavor like cinnamon. Cinnamon is an excellent choice for anyone who enjoys a spicy mint.
Carefully review the product label to ensure the ingredients are natural. Some mints contain as few as three ingredients that are often Non-GMO Project Verified, kosher, vegan-friendly and gluten-free. Others are Certified USDA Organic, allergen-free and lactose-free.
Check for any extra benefits the organic mints might have to offer. For example, some mints contain caffeine and B vitamins to provide consumers with an energy boost. This is especially helpful in the afternoon when you begin to feel a bit tired, but still have plenty of work left to finish.
Finally, take a look at the container the mints are kept in. Some are designed to be tossed after the mints are gone, while others can be re-purposed. Newman’s Own Organic Mints, Peppermint come in a decorative tin that is perfect for gifting and can be cleaned and reused for a craft project later on.
DWYM Fun Fact
Two of the most common ingredients found in organic mints are peppermint and cinnamon oil. Here are a few interesting facts about the health benefits of these oils.
Peppermint oil is excellent for treating nausea, relaxing sore muscles, improving circulation, reducing headache pain and calming an anxious mind. of. It’s also a great bug repellent!
Cinnamon oil is a good oil for purifying the blood, controlling blood sugar, relieving cold symptoms, boosting brain activity, destroying germs and bacteria and eliminating gas. Just like peppermint oil, cinnamon oil is also effective at repelling mosquitoes.
The Organic Mints Buying Guide
- Watch for a satisfaction guarantee, so you can request a refund if the organic mints don’t live up to your expectations.
- Some mints may break during shipping.
- Reviewers report some manufacturers produce mints with a weird aftertaste that may also leave a coating on the tongue. If you experience this, simply brush your teeth to get rid of the coating and gargle with mouthwash to get rid of the aftertaste.
- Not all organic mints are sugar-free. Some still contain cane sugar, so make sure you read the ingredient list carefully if you need to watch your sugar intake.
- Keep an eye on the number of calories per mint. Most organic mints keep this number around 2 or 3, but there are brands with as many as 10 calories per mint.
- Since organic mints are mostly sold in larger units, you’ll need to determine how many pieces you’re getting for the price. Once you know how much each mint costs, you’ll be able to determine which brand gives you the most for our money.