self Metal Frame Full Length Mirror
Last updated date: August 2, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Full Length Mirrors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Full Length Mirror you should buy.
Update as August 2, 2022:
Checkout The Best Full-Length Mirror for a detailed review of all the top full length mirrors.
Fine workmanship really makes this full-length mirror stand out from the rest. Lines are simple and smooth, yet have an elegance about them. Since the mirror comes equipped with a back stand, you won't need to worry about installation or hanging it on a wall.
In our analysis of 48 expert reviews, the self Metal Frame Full Length Mirror placed 6th when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
FULL-LENGTH SIZE: Floor mirror full size is 65”x 22”, providing all viewing angles in one, large enough for you to see your full body. Expands the visual space of the room making it feel larger. EXCELLENT QUALITY: SSELF Floor Mirror adopts international quality standards The glass thickness is 0.2″(5mm), it provides an HD reflection effect. This large rectangular full-length floor mirror features a thin brushed frame for a very modern and commercial design. Its frame is made of aluminum alloy which is durable and will not fade. SAFE & EASY TO INSTALL: The full-length floor mirror is absolutely safe with an explosion-proof membrane that helps prevent shattering. Our glass mirrors can be safely installed almost anywhere. You can choose to have them stand on the floor or against a wall. It will be very stable and will not cause any accidents keeping you and your family safe. WIDE APPLICATION: The Full-length floor mirror is suitable for bedroom, living room, locker room, behind the door, corridor, clothing shop, a perfect gift for family and friends. 100% MONEY BACK PROMISE: We offer 365-day quality assurance. If you don’t absolutely love our product or are not satisfied with our service please contact us and we will exchange it for a new one or give you a full refund. We will do our best to offer you the best solution and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Full Length Mirrors
Before you head out for work or school, you want to make sure you look nice. A full-length mirror allows you to quickly check your appearance from head to toe. If you’re in the market for a full-length mirror, you’ll notice there is a wide range of styles and sizes. This guide breaks down the different types, so you can decide which model is the best for you.
Consider your need for storage. Individuals who live in small houses, apartments or condos may want to take advantage of a full-length mirror that doubles as a cabinet. For example, some models open up to provide a large space to keep jewelry, makeup and personal care items. They may even have a lock with a key for added protection.
Determine whether you’d like the full-length mirror to be stationary or adjustable. Stationary models can be leaned against a wall, hung from a closet or mounted on a wall. Adjustable models, like the Roundhill Furniture Audi Queen Anna Cheval Full Length Mirror uses a floor stand with the mirror attached with pins on the sides. As a result, the mirror has the ability to tilt forward and backward, allowing you to adjust your view. This is especially helpful for individuals who are above average in height, as stationary mirrors won’t allow them to see their full bodies at once.
Don’t forget to factor in safety, especially if you have small children and pets at home. There are models that polish the edges of the mirror’s frame to prevent being hurt by a corner. Others use shatterproof glass to further protect the people in your home.
Finally, you’ll want to consider the full-length mirror’s design. The mirror should match your personality and the other furniture pieces you have in your home. Some models are upholstered with vinyl and have shiny crystal accents dispersed throughout. Shoppers may also have the option of selecting between a few different colors. Other mirrors may use attractive rich wood borders or classy aluminum alloy borders. Some even go for that infinite feel by not having any borders at all.
The Full Length Mirror Buying Guide
- Keep in mind that most full-length mirrors will arrive with assembly instructions. They may or may not come with the tools you need, so check the product description before you buy.
- Check the weight of the mirror. If the model is on the heavier side, and you intend on mounting it, you may want to recruit a friend to help.
- Should the mirror not come with feet or a stand, you’ll want to make sure there is something on the bottom that will keep it from slipping. You don’t want it to slide down on a hardwood floor and shatter right after you buy it.
- Check the full-length mirror once a month for dust build-up. If you spot dust, wipe down the frame with a moist microfiber towel. Use glass cleaner and a lint-free cloth on the mirror itself.
- Size and style play a huge role in the price of full-length mirrors. Mirrors that are simple in design and average in size are more affordable. Models that offer added storage fall in the middle of the price range. Mirrors that are large enough to accommodate two individuals as they dress are the most expensive.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide